Information: Alien Zarya Refund details now posted by Blizzard Support

From Blizzard Customer Support

Due to recent events, the OWL “Alien” MVP skin for Zarya will be undergoing several changes in a future patch that will remove the OWL Championship and MVP badges from the skin. If you would still like to request a refund of 200 League Tokens for the OWL “Alien” MVP skin you can submit a request by submitting a ticket until April 9, 2021.

Please be aware that it will take some time for the transaction to be processed and that access to the skin will be removed once complete. Console players must have their PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, or Nintendo Switch Online account linked to their Battle.net account for the refund of 200 League Tokens to process. Instructions on how to link your console accounts can be found here.

NOTICE! This thread is intended to provide information about the refund process. I will do my best to answer any questions about that process, but I politely request that you please refrain from discussing the incident regarding the overall Sinatraa incident directly here. Please refer to the Forum Code of Conduct and the Overwatch Forums Posting Guidelines.

2 Likes

might be wise to specifically note that if you dont want the refund you can keep the skin. there seems to be some confusion around this

1 Like

Well in the support article the line does say “If you would still like to request a refund of 200 League Tokens…” which implies the option.

Yeah but it can also be misunderstood as If you do not get the refund you do not pass go do not collect 200 tokens and also lose the skin. First time i read it i thought it was just a time window where you can get tokens back before they remove the skin