Infinitely loading/entering game screen

I was stuck in the loading screen for a competitive match for over 2 minutes where I couldn’t do anything but exit the application. This is a bug that I’ve seen even happen to streamers, how is it still not fixed? It punishes players with unfair suspensions despite it not being their fault the game is faulty.

7 Likes

literally happening to me right now on stadium 2 matches in a row for ranked.

1 Like

Literally happened to me on Stadium now. But didn’t get banned.

2 Likes

seeing lots of games with player left match. and matches canceling

1 Like

this happened in 5v5 comp to me just now 3 times in a a row and i got an abandon on one of the matches and presume lost elo

1 Like

had 4 matches cancelled because of people that dont join the comp game.

1 Like

Happened to me twice. The game wont just load.

Also happened to me twice, got kicked from the lobby and saw the match chat being frustrated about this being the third time. Didn’t lose any elo or get a suspension though. Going to see this as a sign to go outside for a while lol.

2 Likes

Happened to me three comp games in a row and wont let me rejoin as well

Edit: happens with QP as well

Edit2: and custom games

Edit3: and practice range

1 Like

Same for me. I got removed due to inactivity but i could not join because I was stuck in entering the game screen. I’ve seen a lot of server issues since the latest patch

1 Like

Can someone reply when it starts working again?

Just had a functional match.

1 Like

Cant load game, “Searching” for a moment, then boots me to the log in..

Same here. Got suspended for 15 mins because I had to force close the game :slight_smile:

I had this problem on my support placement games and it still counted my games as played even though they are a draw, that means that 2 out of my 10 placement games are ruined and since this is a soft re-rank it impacts a lot on my current rank. It’s placing me D4 even though i was GM5. What can i do to fix this before doing more games?

Good to know I’m not the only one experiencing this issue. Happened to me earlier, thankfully on quick play. Now that I know this is an ongoing and shared issue, I’m not playing comp until it’s fixed.

This. And the random server disconnects mid game. Tired of it