Incorrect 23rd April bans

I understand that blizzard have recognised the issue and 2 days ago said they will work on fixing it, but it has been 3 days since the problem started and I’m still unable to play comp because of the incorrect and unfair bans, is anyone else still having the issue?

1 Like

Yeh I’m in the same boat as you still no update and I’m still banned. Aparently people have been unbanned. But I’m pretty sure they’re the people who got accidentally perma-banned from the game. No even able to play quickplay.

So nothing has happened as of yet and no idea where they’re at with it unfortunately.

1 Like

can blizzard pls just unban us. my countries support team doesnt seem to work. they have left my ticket open for 2 days already.

Just unban the players since the newest update till the problem is fixed. rowdy players will get reported soon anyways. so this shouldnt be a long term problem.

1 Like

4 Days open Ticket, i dont think they care anymore… If they dont unban us. Ill swear by god i never touch anything from Blizzard again. I have never seen a company who s*** on the playerbase like Blizzard. Its so unlogical for me i dont understand this at all…

1 Like

Unban us already!!!11"

1 Like

UNBAN! RN! WHY ARE WE STILL BANNED! unban us !

1 Like

UNBAN us UNBAN UNBAN UNBAN UNBAN UNBAHN

Unban us now!!!

they will just ignore us xD even customer support just posts automated messages this is a joke