Incoming DF adjustments

Can someone post a link to the changes? I’m not finding them anywhere.

Doomfist and Brigitte have both been done wrong by the mass herd that has blindly tagged along on the nerf bandwagon. Neither of them need nerfs. At all.

I wouldn’t go that far. Most of my deaths are justified. I messed up. Got outplayed. Whatever.

With Doom, it doesn’t seem right much more often than with others. Even counting Spamzo. And that’s a huge competition.

If Doomfist goes through you that means he touched you, that means he should hit you - no argument. You don’t make it so that something doesn’t work correctly because you get salty.

1 Like

Ever been uppercutted when his fist didn’t even touch you? Happens all the time, same with rp.

Except it doesn’t, and situations where it seems that way are caused by latency, a thing that affects every other mechanic in the game.

So you are saying if their is lag the benefit of the doubt should go to doom and his abilities should guarantee hit you just because?

To each their own I guess. At least Doomfist gives you a warning yell when he’s coming in. Hanzo and that unnecessary leap can flank you, headshot you, and get back to his team before you even realize you’re dead.

Yes, because the entire game has a “favor the shooter” logic. If the logic applies to every other hero than Doomfist is not an exception. Even Widowmaker, a hero that can oneshot across the map with much less risk, follows this logic.

I don’t see widowmakers getting headshots with bad aim that’s like 2 feet away from you, sorry try again.

Bad aim would imply Doomfist actually missed you. If he touches you, he aimed well enough to hit you. He shouldn’t go through you.

2 Likes

There’s obviously no reasoning with you, total doom apologist who is scared they might have to raise the skill floor.

In general, I agree with you. My only gripe with your argument is that Bastion has been getting the short end of the stick with nearly every new balance change or character addition or rework or whatever. Again though, in general you’re correct

Raising the skill floor doesn’t mean put him back into F-tier because you get salty when he’s on the other team.

1 Like

His abilities are cheap, if you don’t understand that then you deserve to play an F-tier character.

Yeah and half the time he just bugs out and dies anyways

Have you played him yourself, by chance?

And that hitbox is not as large as people seem to think it is. I still whiff punches by being 4 inches too far to the right lol

Yea. I think he just drew the Short end of the stick though and had to wait before Blizz tackled Sym Torb and Sombra first.

I guarantee he’s next to be fixed. I think they haven’t touched him yet because he may be the hardest to correct

1 Like

I hope so :cry:
#ReworkBastion

1 Like

Yeah he was more fair when he didn’t have a super accurate torb shotgun that will guarantee kill you when you have no mobility after getting uppercutted. They should make it so that people have air control now that his gun is so good, they could give doom air control during it too for all I care as long as they make it more fair for the other person.