In the lore Mercy doesn't have REZ!

Hey Mass Rez was balanced , but instead of trying to tweak it , they reworked Mercy to the state where she’s OP but boring to play…

10/10 Successful Rework

You guys just don’t understand my point of view why I wanted it removed. I even said that above in a respond.

I am just tired of these responds that:

• in lore there is no spawns
  • lore doesn’t equal gameplay
  • etc

Because this wasn’t point of my post.

It was remove res, because I want my favorite hero to be fun to play again. Mercy suffers so so much because of this stupid ability she has on thirteen seconds cd.

I used “not in lore” as an opportunity to freely remove it, before it appears either in comic or cinematic.

Can I somehow delete my post or block from responding?

Implying that anyone at Blizzard cares even a bit about the lore at this point - that’s a good one!

1 Like

Nope, you can’t. That’s first.
Second, everyone, including me are responding “in lore X doesnt appear” because YOU used lore as a base argument in ur post.
Third. Rez is here to stay as I and the devs have stated. We either balance it or break it (as it is now…)

See, OP, while “In the lore, Mercy doesn’t have Rez”, it is part of her merchandise. Removing Resurrect means invalidating any and all Mercy merchandise, on top of all the Resurrect-related in-game content.

Which means, less money for blizzard. they dont want that…