In the lore Mercy doesn't have REZ!

We moved onto shin megami tensei and persona.

2 Likes

At least until they look up a single gameplay video and go “Ew what is this. The characters aren’t even that attractive wtf Atlus.”

Seriously If someone actually said that I would slap them in the face with Eikichi’s guitar-case machine gun, don’t think for a second there can be anyone more attractive than Eikichi.

1 Like

Well…we didnt see that yet… She doesnt have a comic or an animated short…If she can rez, its for a reason

I don’t think so, the old persona games had a really good atmosphere to them and i wouldn’t say the characters are ugly at all.

1 Like

Is not rez simply a more overdramatized way of just giving someone a morphine shot and telling them get back in there?

Pretty much, the characters in the CG cutscenes in the P1 remake looked great.

It’s mainly just their in-game/portrait art that hasn’t really… Gone over well…

So if this P1 remake had the normal models like the ones in the cutscenes, we’d be golden (not that golden)

1 Like

They probably would because as i said modern day graphics, meaning persona 5 quality but not as colorful because i’d want them to retain the same atmosphere.

1 Like

Yeah, P1 and the P2 Duology had an extremely different atmosphere than the games preceding it, this is mainly due to the addition of things like time management and social links straying it away from mainline SMT, but also the fact that they shelved important “good” and “bad” characters like Philemon and Nyarlathotep (Still waiting ATLUS)

But yeah, just improve on where P1/2 fell a bit short on (For the most part, this means gameplay, this is more of a problem for P1 than P2 though)

Speaking of SMT spinoffs, you know what SMT game I’d love to see get remade?

The Raidou games, they were probably the most unique SMT games simply because they weren’t really turn based JRPG’s.

And considering how close it may fall into their alley, maybe ATLUS could get Platinum Games to handle the gameplay development, considering the hack-and-slash combo nature of the games.

If they did that, my wallet would probably be Thanos’d out of existence.

1 Like

What if we just buff the other healers instead?

I love the raidou games, i’d certainly play them again if they had a good remake.

1 Like

Remove rez, remove respawn

You get 1 life.

Players would get better awareness and learn to get good

By the way, what’s with all these miscellaneous posts

I thought this was supposed to be a shin megami tensei/persona topic, these people should stop sidetracking everything.

1 Like

Agreed, this is r/Megaten, not the Overwatch Forums smh.

1 Like

genji reflects rockets with his sword.

Michael Chu said that some abilities are only implemented in game for game purposes only and do not tie to lore. They give those abilities so that the heroe’s kits vary and suit the gameplay style wanted.

I just want to know how rez is an “unhealthy mechanic, especially in an fps.”

And how super smash bros are relevant

YES. Finally someone realises.

1 Like

“In the lore hanzo does not have STORM ARROWS! Why can’t we just replace storm arrows with scatter, which IS in the lore?!”

This is something else. Do not compare this.

He has a bow, so he shoots arrows.

I am not sure if Mercy has book of necromancy