In queue: 0 players ahead of you

30 thousand people right now just staring at this crashed server lol

Had the same issue. For me it was resolved by opening the command prompt and using the commands

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

At least I hope that solved it as now I’m in what looks like a normal queue.

2 Likes

Unfortunately didn’t work for me, thanks thou for offering a potential fix .

im logged out now and i cant open the bnet launcher. it says sorry couldnt log you in

i tried this didnt work unfortunately

Some update here. So I let it on those loops and I noticed its getting into 1000 players, 800, 600, 400, 200 and In the end I get “UNEXPECTED SERVER ERROR OCCURRED.” And now Iam back into loop of “Game server connection failed… Retrying.”

So we need to wait for some fix I guess?.. Iam not sure…

2 Likes

I am stuck at this point too. Sometimes it’ll try finding the game server, then says it can’t. Never-ending loop so far.

4 Likes

im laughing so hard this thread starts in 2018, then this server issue is happening on OW2 release date and instantly the tread explodes back to life

6 Likes

didn’t work but thanks for the attempt.

Going to skip playing the game for an hour or 2 and play something else and wait and see if the server issues get resolved or not in this time.

1 Like

i swear stuff like this always happens to me. all my friends are playing without a problem

9 Likes

They know about this. In Battlenet launcher is written:

“Were aware that some players are encountering an Unexpected Server Error message when attempting to sign in. This is actively being worked on. Thank you for your patience!”

2 Likes

welp. hopefully they fix it soon. im glad i worked today, woulda sucked to watch all the way upto when the servers come online excited just to get dissapointment bombed with server issues… oh blizzard we have a toxic relationship don’t we?

well if the queue is broken here i’ll just go play wow classic… OH WAIT NEVERMIND

2 Likes

Same here +1, i’ve waited a long time for this, hope that they’ll fix it soon. still waiting…

2 Likes

Same here, 30000 people ahead of me in q, tried restarting the game, my pc and my internet… didnt seem to fix it

Update, just dropped down to 20000 so i guess its a waiting game?

1 Like

Check back on another 4 years… they might have fixed it.

3 Likes

I’m in queue now surprisingly, guess it worked? idk ill see at the end of the queue

i did nothing, just on its own, instead of 0 players ahead

OMG lol, an actual necroed post that fits the current issue. Priceless find by @Pandaexpress

2 Likes