In GM this week Genji is the 2nd most picked dps with a 55% winrate

But lets nerf Brig again right?

6 Likes

how about all the pro genjis being played right now.
man he’s so good.

oh wait. he was played for the first time today… and he was not even in dive that much when dive was active

4 Likes

…Huh, you’re not the usual guy behind these. Anyhoo-

11 Likes

Thats becausw Lucio is OP and making GOATS OP, nerf Lucio and GOATS is gone then Genji will dominate with nanoblade

genji wasnt even active much in dive.
and the only change ana has was nano healing.
meaning if nano genji was so strong he’d be used more often. don’t get me wrong, nano genji is strong but it’s not enough to take away from regular genjis lackluster kit

So maybe it’s the hero who enables blade to get more value than just a 1f1 trade who should be changed, not the hero who almost exclusively gets value when combined with the enabler.

1 Like

remember that one time today where jinmu got a 3k nano blade and the chat went wild after seeing the very first nanoblade kill in the league? and everyone was spamming “GENJI 3K IN 2019 PogChamp”? oh yeah, and then he switched back to brigitte and the chat fell to sleep once again. yeah, let’s nerf him so that we get to see goats even 1% more (because that’s genji’s current pick rate in pro play: 1%).

edit: the funniest part is that you said “2nd most picked DPS”. that’s basically the equivalent of saying “2nd smartest kid in the learning difficulties class”.

7 Likes

Devs think he’s balanced.

Nothing’s gonna happen to him. :man_shrugging: I don’t think they can nerf Brig any more. If they want to end GOATs they have to go after other heroes now.

Or hopefully hero 30 will enable other heroes to create an awesome synergy that will help to counter goats.

That’s also ideal.

Though…if we follow the same pattern, they’ll either:

• Enable other heroes to create awesome synergy by destroying the current synergy that exists in GOATs, which would then suck for a lot of other heroes who weren’t even part of that comp
  • They’ll do nothing and be incredibly niche, or just be really hard to place in a meta (i.e. Wrecking Ball and Ashe).

:frowning:

hyper carry heroes are the only heroes that work against goats

Brigitte is still broken

2 Likes

Brig has a top 3 pickrate in OWL

Genji is around bottom 12.

1 Like

It would be so ideal. I know… but you are right. I fear they will take the easy way out just so OWL gets a monkey wrench thrown into their games mid season.

Here’s hoping.

On the bright side, OWL has made people stop complaining about me playing Sombra in games and have actually coordinated with me.

Though…I got placed 100 SR higher every season by just doing placements. So if that pattern continues, I’m going to be a Diamond level Sombra main just by doing placements.

And I’ve gone against GOATs a couple of times in my placements, and have ruined it every time. :smile:

2 Likes

He’s the second most picked DPS (behind I want to say widow) with a GM standard 55% winrate, but he’s picked like 9th or 10th overall?

He also happens to be good at killing supports, and dead supports means a dead GOATs

That is so awesome to hear Andough!
** CLEARS THROAT **

I would just like to inform everyone in this thread that I, RichC, was ahead of the curve, and welcomed playing along side Sombra players and coordinated some awesome plays with them!

Haha, Either way! That is awesome to hear Andough! I’m happy people are finally seeing the value in Sombra and want to work with you. Thank God the pros are demonstrating to everyone her power! EMP leads to team wipes, it’s soooo good!

1 Like

The Twitch Chat is NOT an indication of anything. It’s an amalgamate of scatterbrained, mindless mobs, who spends their time parroting each other.

This is true, although, I must say, if you show up to the chat about an hour before the stream goes live, you can have some really good conversations with people.

1 Like

clears throat

I can confirm that the above claims are, in fact, true. RichC, is welcoming to Sombra players and coordinated teams of all heroes, of all calibers.

#istandwithRichC

:smile:

To be honest I’ve just sort of played whatever the situation calls for best, be it Ashe, Soldier, McCree, Pharah, Sombra, Tracer, Ana, etc.

I’ve realized DPS is my strength because I can flex to any DPS hero, and support is my second best.

I just…ugh, I do not like tanking. I am not good at it. x__x

1 Like