I'm trying to be patient, but

Who was asking for buffs?

2 Likes

Yeah, haha Reinhardt is totally consistent and playable!

At least Sombra has the bug fixes on PTR for her hack and translocator issues. I just want all heroes plagued with game changing bugs to work.

1 Like

Why are people comparing Reinhardt to Sombra here? Like seriously mate we know that she’s bugged, but what you don’t know is that Reinhardt has been bugged even before her release.

If I get a dollar every time someone says this da*n phrase,I wouldn’t be playing this game. Hold your horses mate, it’s just bug fixes, Jeez…

1 Like

I very rarely see us Reinhardt mains getting salty; we generally stay quiet and keep our cool (true to Reinhardt). But for some reason, that Sombra comparison of “why she should get fixed first” and the argument of “but his pickrates” really starts to poke at me.

It’s like:

5 Likes

So he’s good?

20 chars

This picture describes my inner self every time I log in to the forums :+1:

2 Likes

Still cool and collect…but starting to get mildly annoyed.

2 Likes

They live on Venus, so the morning isn’t over yet on that planet!

3 Likes

Ooooh, ok that makes sense.

So that means they’re actually dead then…right? From getting crushed and burned alive? Ok, I have some sympathy now!

1 Like

What really? Since when?

Pretty sure they’re buffing out the issues with bugs she’s encountering on the PTR…if I’ve been misinformed, I apologize.

I’m pretty sure you’re misinformed. A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs! - #88 by JonTheWizard-1385

These bugs are still there.

They said they are gonna fix Doomfist’s seismic slam bugs with earthshatter together so we’re on the same boat i guess

1 Like

Ripperoni Pastaroni, my friend.

Well Rein is one of the most played hero he is playable.

At the latest I think it will come with the Torbjorn rework, any later would be ridiculous.

Only because he has to be. That doesn’t change the fact Charge and Earthshatter are a hit or miss. I’m sure Sombra’s don’t like hack targeting Mei but then randomly hacking a healthpack instead, despite no hack lock on the healthpack.

Tanks and healers are in this weird position that every game always needs them 100% if you want to win, but there’s not a lot to choose from when compared to DPS, so you only get 1 of each kind. So if Reinhardt does a better job than Orisa in the current meta because he synergizes with Zarya better, that still doesn’t dismiss the fact that sometimes a curb or light-post will block your entire Earthshatter.

1 Like

I’d like bug fix of course I love Rein he is my second main But he isn’t a top priority for blizz

The patch notes mentioned a bug fix for Reinhardt. Think of it as an appetizer.

1 Like

Yes he is, its just taking forever anyway.

3 Likes