I'm trying to be patient, but

…it has been months since we’ve been assured that Reinhardt bug fixes were on the way. I understand that the problems are a little more complex than what was originally thought to be the case, but I can’t help but feel a gigantic pang of disappointment with each and every patch that goes by.

I know that we have been reassured that he is being looked at, but this is getting ridiculous. Shatter and charge have been broken since forever. We Rein mains aren’t asking for much here, we just want our abilities to work.

Again, I really truly do understand that Rein’s bugs have been extremely difficult to tackle, and I know he is being rebuilt from the ground up, but it is getting really hard to not feel super disappointed with each and every patch that passes by.

Can we please get an update on where the team is at with this?

(Also, wasn’t something mentioned about Rein’s interaction with Brigitte?)

11 Likes

My guess is that they are using a combination of physics projectile and raytracing, along with some criteria matching.

1 Like

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/0/0d/Zenyatta_-_A_warrior's_greatest_weapon_is_patience.ogg

6 Likes

At least it was assured… Which usually means they will actually follow through.
I would give anything for a simple “We are working on that” About Bastion.

3 Likes

Same for Sombra. Her bugs still crush her.

But she is being actively changed…
Even if they still don’t listen to the players… :laughing:

Not really. Everything she can do on the PTR she can do Live. It’s really her bugs that have gone unacknowledged.

Yea… that is true.

But, at least the devs will say her name.

Rein isn’t a top priority he is almost must pick.

I hope the devs are doing something about shield bash vs rein interactions, I refuse to play Rein without that getting changed. Anyway, the devs mentioned fixing a shield bug in the notes and now Whole Hog reloads :slight_smile:

2 Likes

True.

Again: NOT BECAUSE HE’S GOOD, BUT BECAUSE HE’S THE ONLY TANK GOOD IN A BRAWL
Reinhardt synergizes with Brigitte, Mercy, and Zarya. He has the only mobile barrier. Orisa, the other main tank, has no synergy with any of the meta heroes. She also sucks in a close ranged fight. Dive tanks can’t deal with armor. Reinhardt is literally the only option, like Mercy was the only main healer for months

2 Likes

Yeah, yeah I got it a character can have an higher pickrate than the supposed synergizes character. But he is of course underpowerd

He is the only tank good in the brawl. He is the only tank with a mobile barrier. He is literally the only tank that works here.

2 Likes

ok, so ? What are you trying to tell me ? For me it sound like a must pick. Or we need to hard nerf some character

No, that’s not how that works. He might be a must pick, but that’s because he’s the only tank that works in the meta. He isn’t OP for it. There just isn’t another choice for main tank

1 Like

Needs no buff then…

Good thing we’re not asking for buffs then, huh?

5 Likes

Wait in line, Sombra and Doomfist are first :stuck_out_tongue:

Amazing then, as a rein player I’m happy that my fellow Rein main understand me.

You got that right. I’m tired of its inconsistency. Sometimes it vacuums people from behind a corner wall, other times it just bumps people hit dead on out.

1 Like