I'm Top 500 sr but not on the leaderboards? [Console]

So I’ve been playing Open Queue competitive for a while now and I was doing alright so I thought I’ll play the 50 games out and see what happens. After playing 50 I finish at 3100+ which is comfortably in the top 500 yet I wasn’t on the leaderboards?

I thought maybe I need to play a few more? So I’ve now played 54 games and climbed a bit higher… yet still nothing on the leaderboards. This is on console so there is no sms protect needed I’m wondering what I’ve done wrong?? Please help. I want my sprays!

Many thanks

connecting your phone to your account isn’t about sms protect dude. It’s to make sure someone doesn’t have 50 accounts on top 500. Are you absolutely sure it’s not necessary to have it for console or you’re just guessing?

In this link it is stated that console players are not required to have sms protect.

Did you mean I need to connect my phone to my account?

well. It’s mentioned that they’re not required AT THIS TIME.

I’d say it’s a worth a shot checking it again. Just add phone number to your account and check after a while to see if you’re added to the list.

1 Like

My advice is keep playing games. There can be other things such as if there is a leaver in a match or what not that prevents that match from being one of the 50 qualified games.

1 Like

which region do you play in?

I play in EU. Not Asia lol

Honestly i didnt even see anyone on xbox asia leaderboard for that, but yeah if you are in diamond on europe server you definitely should be, heck they dont have a full 50 pages yet, maybe it just only updates every so often

[UPDATE]

Thank you everyone for your help. I played some more and was on the leaderboards after 58 games.

Turns out you just need to play some more sometimes.

Thank you all