I'm SICK and TIRED ( šŸ”· LIST )

Hello DEVELOPMENT Team.

I have a suggestion in regards to a heavy frustration felt by many competitive players.

Can you guys consider implementing an option before entering into a competitive match in regards to a Microphone comm check? I know this may take some refinement. However, too many times people just enter a match with no mic or broken mics. Meanwhile people who Pay and Use for mics have to deal with people who do not even care to do the same. It is beyond frustrating when only 1 person is trying to comm with the team calling out flanks and trying to call out focus targets when no one feeds back.

Itā€™s this kind of frustration that makes people want to deviate to other games like PUBG or fortnite.

I hope you guys can take this into consideration. Thank You

3 Likes

And what would be the consequences for not having a mic? Being booted from the match? Having a Blizzard employee personally come over to your place of residence and force you to buy a mic?

I think itā€™d be better to just make at least being in team voice comms be mandatory. If you donā€™t wanna talk, fine, but ta least be there to hear callouts.

1 Like

Why would there be a consequence?
Why on earth would blizzard come to anyoneā€™s residence? It is mentally retarded to even think or assume thatā€¦

Blizzard Can make it so that those who do have a positive comm check end up with others with a positive comm check.

1 Like

Im sick of being 2200 in s4 on my main PC account but come back to ranked play and get stuck with sub 1k shā€¦ players that only want to troll or autolock a junkrat or pharah/hanzo and donā€™t switch when asked nicely at least 3 times.
Im sick of competitive not having mandatory voice on pc or even an option to only be grouped with voice comms players. If youā€™re in ranked games you should be required to be in voice coordinating with other players.

I wish theyā€™d run the MMR system like they do with World Of Warcraft Arenas /RBGs
EVERYONE STARTS AT 0 from scratch and works their way up. Itā€™s a great system that actually works.

This is why i created this alt account.

THIS SO FREAKING MUCHā€¦yes omfg yesā€¦

Yes please. @blizzard overwatch developersā€¦ please for the love of god

Put your ToS away, no one wants to read that.

1 Like

The experience gets worst when you play in consoles, I play in Xbox and iā€™ve got sad sometimes
DCs everytime in competitive, a high ping and the worst matchmaking possible, why i can block only 2 people? since you need have only 25 levels to join competitive matches a lot of smurfs and trolls get in Bronze/Silver matches just for do nothing or do a wrong hero pick, they donā€™t even open the mic to speak and sometimes they donā€™t have one, I have a list of around 30 names, the report system doesnā€™t work at all and thatā€™s a fact

ā€œIā€™m sick of the fact that every new hero is loaded up with more abilities (including passives) while older heroes donā€™t even have a passive.ā€

This is one of my biggest issues. Power creep is definitely present in Overwatch. The more recent new heroes seems to outshine at least one old hero in every way.

Exactlyā€¦ as a consumer, you should speak your mind, but understand they donā€™t owe it to you to do something. They make up their minds and you make up yours and with luck there is a mutual happiness.

I think in time some older characters will get something new, but they being the first form the ā€œbaselineā€ of the game, so I think Blizz is right in not making radical changes to them. New characters should outshine at least one older one in some way, otherwise why play them? Brig is not a replacement for a raging Reinhardt, I donā€™t care what people say, I am seeing him more and more at least in QP with or without Brigette, and heā€™s still a monster in capable hands for instance. Moira is very effective, but she cannot resurrectā€¦ nor sleep peopleā€¦ and Brig only heals en masse when attackingā€¦

On the passives specifically, very few characters donā€™t have them, and few in the original set didnā€™t, I donā€™t think there is a specific bias there. The one character who truly needs some attention I think is McCreeā€¦ the revised Hanzo (speaking of old characters getting reworked) just plain is better except up closeā€¦ then McCreeā€™s FTH attack is more effective than Storm Arrow to meā€¦ now McCree just feels unfinishedā€¦ like his kit needs something else. Junkrat mains would howl but I think the man needs a dynamite attackā€¦

The problem is if they give old characters buffs and new passives to make them a little more on parr with new characters thereā€™ll be more damage/healing inflation (power creep).
An example of this is Ana being given a bigger clip in the future to put her at a more even level with Mercy and Moira.

Just trying to bump up this thread again. I am waiting for a mod to respond. Canā€™t wait to hear what they say. :thinking:

(P.S: I agree with all of what is said here! I really think they have ruined this game.)

1 Like

This is how it works. Trying to make a competitive game but turn out the game and the player base are trash.

facts

factual

truth

i actually dont agree with this one since it can be highly abused

i want to participate in actual tournies, but im a plat boi :frowning:

i wouldnt use this but i know many people that want it

troof

Fortnite players yelled at epic when they added the homing launcher then they removed it, they yelled at epic to make 50v50 better and now its so fun, they yelled at epic to make a ranked and now they have a ranked mode, they yelled at epic when orange shirt kid didnt get his emote in the game then they added it in the game. Difference between fortnite and blizzard, is that they listen to their fans and they act on it

all i can hear from orisa is dink dink dink

why make a console game if they cant fix the actual game itself

Rip to all my doggies in south america and south africa

people with disabilities mock blizzard for their incapability to make simplistic systems that can help. An example would be the incredibly idiotic system of helping kolorblind (see what i did there) people, they literally just said "we wont let you change one color so weā€™ll just change the color of the whole damn video game.

I hate this community like 60% of the time.

1 Like

Wow. This thread is more immortal than a MacLeod.

Iā€™ll break the 666 Likes because on another one of your threads i left my 666th post. also i agree theyā€™d need everyone on the PTR to properly test the Role select system. though i can agree since at the moment i play Hanzo i would like to pick DPS as my role because i really donā€™t want pick tank this season. so you have my Support Crusader! Donā€™t let this season fool you iā€™m still a Crusader through and through!

Iā€™m sick of there STILL being no organisation to the career profile images

1 Like

Backing up everything you have said. Overwatch is not at it best moment now. Game has lost many aspects of fun.

3 Likes