I'm SICK and TIRED ( šŸ”· LIST )

This needs more recognition until we get an answer for every problem listed.

5 Likes

blizz will just ignore this like every other post

6 Likes

Yeah, because who cares about tired list, when you have the glorious League?

Oh, I became convinced a while back that all that hint of ā€œloreā€ between animated shorts and comics in the beginning was nothing more than to move copies of the game. One of those: Look! A new Blizzard I.P. with its own world and lore! But that they never had any larger lore created, and likely donā€™t intend to. They are just never going to come out and admit it. That would be stupid.

It did its job. It helped move the game and more than recouped the money blown on Project Titan. Which was really a primary goal for Overwatch.

So, theyā€™ll just keep doing the little disjointed vignettes every so often.

5 Likes

s i c k and t i r e d

1 Like

The thread continues.

Yeah, but whatā€™s sad about it is that this community is so badly in need of managing.

Itā€™s not, really. The forums seem to be terrible because there are people that arenā€™t happy with the direction the game is going, and thereā€™s people that are adamant that itā€™s perfectly fine and nothing is wrong. The community disagrees. It doesnā€™t need management to the level that theyā€™re enforcing.

1 Like

tbh i aggree with u , the game is littearly beining unfun and broken for the tanks and high skill dps mains and itā€™s funny for the support mains , tbh i canā€™t no longer have fun , like i prefer to lose but have fun and not winning without have fun , littearly sometimes , i just say in myself ā€œwhy donā€™t i just quit this gameā€

2 Likes

This. People enjoy the game, but it will never be perfect. Heck, reading back in this thread people swore Tracer would go untouched and Dive meta was what Blizz wantsā€¦ and we have Brigette now, and undeniable anti-dive character. On top, Tracerā€™s bomb just got nerfed specifically to stop being so anti-tank. Seems to me Blizzard is working on changesā€¦ I do believe they get distracted with the OWL, and the ā€œprosā€ they cater a bit too much to, but they do appear lately to be pushing forward. On the lore question, they have stated multiple times more games are comingā€¦ to what extent people want lore a good bit will come out in those games. I also think they want sort of the Japanese thing, where players project their own ā€œloreā€ onto the characters, so they donā€™t want to hem them in too tightly. Zaryaā€™s sexuality is a good example: is she gay, bi or even just straight and happens to be look butch? Itā€™s open to the players preference. I think the lore question sits here to an extent as well. And honestly, how much is enough for a pseudo-FPS ?

I agree with a lot of these points but my biggest issue is the comp, how it forces you into unwinnable matches if you win more than 1 match in a row, forcing you to face worse and worse players, until youā€™re forced down a rank, I almost reached plat for the first time this season, but then the matchmaking system forced me into playing worse and worse players until it kicked me out of gold, and Iā€™ve had to fight back to a place just slightly above where I started this season, itā€™s bull, and it makes the game incredibly frustrating and unworthy of trying to better my comp rating.

1 Like

And speaking of the stacksā€¦ Surely it was fun doing placements and playing against 5-stack-team.

1 Like

They care more about the higher ranks and OWL.

It would also be really nice to have a separate leaderboard for South America, since after getting to Masters, most players here have to play in US servers (probably something like 200 latency.)

What ends up happening is these people make smurfs and try to stay within Diamond so they can play with decent latency. A brazilian streamer made a video about this and even though it doesnā€™t affect me, seems like a shame and a nightmare to have Diamond riddled with smurfs and players who maybe would like to get better, but cannot.

Iā€™m sick and tired of large gamer egos.

1 Like

Forum Moderation here is the sole reason I will never buy ANYTHING else from Blizzard again.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sick of the RNG match making in mystery hero arcade. Iā€™ve lost to many matches do to poor rng. For example having everyone as dps with no tank or support. Should be 2 dedicated spots, 1 for support hero and 1 for tank and just have a random of the perspective type.

1 Like

Couldnā€™t agree more. I used to love Warcraft/WoW for its engaging lore but it feels as of recent that their standards have slipped across almost all of the games Blizzard produces. its a shame reallyā€¦ :frowning_face:

Then your point is invalid

Overwatch competitive is a negative experience. Developers are promising a fix early this summer, although fixes should have been done ages ago. Matchmaking is not fair, not fun and not rewarding. Whatā€™s the point of ranking up if it never gets better? I did not want to believe this, but it appears developers are more concerned with skins and events than core gameplay.

5 Likes