I'm seriously confused

I want to start by saying that my past bans are from abusive text and voice chat. I won’t hide the fact that I get mad in a game and say things.

Now I haven’t played Overwatch for 6 months, and for the past 3 of those months, I finally built my PC. I got to play Overwatch Comp for 7 hours, and I enjoyed getting back into it. I said nothing abusive in chat; I only talked about my PC being built. The next day, it says I’m Sus, and I didn’t get an email, nor am I getting a real person to check that I was wrongfully banned, which will make it easy to tell that I said nothing wrong.

PS: ignore the people who just assume everyone is banned for the right reason. Blizzard auto-bannes the wrong people more than you think. This makes it the third for me, and I have been unbanned for those two times, but I don’t think a real person is going to look at it this time.

1 Like

the ai logic is broken but aaron keller claims its working as intended which in reality tis not

1 Like

Be careful, last time I came to forums to talk about me getting chat banned I got flamed.

Seriously though, the way they ban people now is insane. I’ve resorted to not even talking in chat anymore because anything I say can get me banned somehow.

Really wish blizzard/overwatch would focus more on the people telling me to “kms” and spam “die” repeatedly in chat instead of me saying “ur 1-9”

bleeive me i know like i cant even control myself once something tilts me…me being disabled has its downsides

1 Like

oh im aware about the ppl clowning on things like this i just wanted to see if others are having fun with this auto banning stuff. i mean its getting to the point where ppl like you just turn everything off like i did but no that day cuz i wanted to talk to ppl and i did and i had fun talking to them, but ig someone got mad at my gameplay and mass reported me.

sounds about right. Might be waking up tmw to an account ban because I got mad at my entire team for throwing and jumping into the void and mei walling ppl to death. Only thing I said was “ppl like u make this game miserable” Guess we’ll find out

knowing blizzard i think ill see you tm saying you got banned

1 Like

I wouldn’t be able to reply, so if you get no response by tmw night it’s safe to assume i’ve been thrown into blizzard timeout.
Edit- No blizzard time out, yay!

1 Like