I'm playing worse because of 2-2-2

It was pretty clear that since every queue is adviced to be played, people will actually queue for all. It needs a week or two to everyone get to their level, you shouldn’t have started playing today if you weren’t ready for this.

Poppycock! Sir, pure poppycock!

It’s a 2 week beta season, everything about it is going to be wiped.

They’re not going to reset your MMR for Season 18. They’ve been tracking RBSR since season 16 at least, and are continuing to do so now.

Thats weird, im playing better because of 222

With separate role SR a role swap mid game doesn’t work. My dps account is in gold and my support in plat. If I queue as DPS, get placed in a low gold game, I shouldn’t be able to swap to a role I play at a higher level. It could be manipulated and abused.

1 Like

That only talks about stats, not your hidden MMR which they actually said they will continue to track as they have been for several months already.

Even WyomingMyst as good as he is, doesn’t seem entirely sure.

Whatever you say. :man_shrugging:

Considering it’s stated as a beta and it’s only lasting for 2 weeks I really don’t think Blizzard has any intent on this affecting any stats whether they be hidden or not.

1 Like

Rule changes in Formula 1 over the last couple of decades have annoyed many people, and viewers are down.

Someone comes up with a good design that makes them faster, change the rules so they can’t use it. The wrong driver or team keeps winning, change the rules so they don’t.

3 Likes

I didn’t play comp yesterday, I wanted to wait a day or two for it all to calm down a bit more. But I did in fact play QP.

I know quick play is or was bugged

The problem was if people didn’t get the role they wanted, they were throwing. i luckily got all the roles i wanted quick enough (tank, dps and support) and most other people did too, however there was at least one person in each game who stood in spawn, or picked their character half way through, or didn’t do their job (i.e. we had a battle mercy who didn’t heal at all) stuff like that. it was an annoying experience, but i know it’s a bug and not permanent (thankfully)

but the problem isn’t a problem. people should have picked quicker, it was a case of first come first serve. if you didn’t get who you wanted then sorry but, others did. just because you were inactive at the start or didn’t get there quick enough the game shouldn’t be thrown as a result.

people don’t buy this game to throw, they buy this game to play.

I was surprised to see him in comp so soon as well TBH.

I see good and bad, people get used to him in a proper setting faster. But yeah you’re going to have some rough games where people are figuring him out.

Just relax play your best and stop worrying so much about SR. It’s a meaningless number for 99% of the game’s population.

The SR system is still in fluxx. People will start to reach their real SR lvl per role probably only a few weeks in. The beta season doesnt last long enough for that.

It’s more often than not a question of load time.

A fast processor and NVME drive mean you’re usually picking first.

1 Like

Oh! Thank you. I didn’t know this. My mistake.

that’s very true actually. i didn’t even think of that, though idk how fast or slow ps4’s can be :joy:

Yeah, console I imagine it’s luck of the draw…though aren’t there various versions of consoles now? I haven’t been in the console game since Xbox360

It’s hilarious how slow they are compared to some PC’s. Whenever I play rocket league the console players always take way longer to load.

Yeah, I’ve always played on a Playstation system, they can be horrifically slow sometimes. And Sony has problems at least a few times every few months. It’s funny how bad they can be since theyre designed for gaming too. Whereas some people play this game on a completely normal PC instead of a gaming pc and it still runs faster

“Delousional plat blames teammates for everything clones himself 5 times and reaches rank 1-6 on ladder”

I’m actually gold, and like I said, I know I’m not perfect. Lol.
If I was, you think I’d be stuck in gold? I’m fixing my mistakes so I can hit plat.
But, uh… if you’re going to insult me, please spell it right.