I'm leaving until the turret issue is resolved

-> Whines about autoaim and no skill chars
-> Plays Mercy and Moira

Sounds like a troll thread to me.

Idk what you are on about, but Torb definitely requires aim to be successful against any competent team. How about you play him for once, then you might notice that he has the most difficult primary fire in the game.

1 Like

If Moira had less of a lock on I’d have an issue with her. If Sym was more like Moira I’d be less frustrated. I don’t like healing so I play an easy healer. Mercy doesn’t lock on to the enemy team getting kills.

I have but I can’t help myself, I only use hammer SMASH SMASH SMAHS and watch as I get play of the game for hitting turret

Symmetra has a 0.0% pick rate in the OWL. Torb is like less than 2.0% or something. They have counters. For Torb try peaking a corner over and over to avoid its damage while shooting it. Or have a shield tank distract it while you and others focus it quickly. For Symmetra you essentially just have to avoid walking into a microwave room and keep your distance from her. They have their counters, it’s just a matter of finding them and executing strategy optimally.

Great! If that works for you, you should win games easily then. What are you complaining about?

… You’re really asking? Why not try reading, thanks!

Real skill involves adapting and finding a way to win. Your hate of auto aim is ridiculous. Go play another game.

1 Like

He also mains Dva, one of the best heroes in the game against Turrets.

It’s just…What’s even happening?

1 Like

Maybe the game isn’t for you then. If you can’t bother with simply using a barrier tank, which counters Torbjörn as well as Symmetra, just don’t play. Thanks!

You all can pretend you’ve never heard of someone frustrated by these low skill characters. But I’ll reiterate: This is a tired issue. I’ve heard complaints from all over about more than just their auto aim, but I can forgive everything else. I’m sharing NOTHING new. You can tell me to get good. But Sym and torbs reworks aren’t happening because they’re fine the way they are. I’m leaving until these changes happen, they’re boring to play with and they’re tedious to fight against.

Your opinion means nothing to me, thanks!

Mostly by people who aren’t that highly skilled to begin with.

They are happening because they are underpowered. And if you didn’t get the update: Symmetra still keeps her turrets - just fewer, but more powerful ones. Torbjörn will keep his turret most likely too. Torbjörn’s turret is weak compared to other games like Team Fortress 2.

Byeeeee! :wave: :heart:

Alrighty. I see a bunch of you ready to respon. Clearly a bunch of torb mains wanna fight. But I’ve got better things to do with my time. See you when the mods happen! BYE.

Ah, I see.
You’re making satire out of an exaggerated version of people who think auto-aim is bad and aim is good.
Well played.

Some people consider positioning and tactics to be important skills and worth investing all their time into.

I’m relatively sure your trolling with a forum name like that and complaining about auto aim turrets but I’ll bother because hey, maybe you’re not.

You hate auto aim, I hate one shots. I think snipers are BS since their only interaction is usually “click on head”. Sure this isn’t easy, but it’s a very small time investment action wise. Once you get good at it you just keep clicking those heads and people fall down.

Turrets though, they take map knowledge and enemy prediction: where are people going to go? How many of them will go this way? Will they have LOS on the turret from outside the turrets effective range? Do I have access to fix/replace my turrets during siege without exposing myself to too much counterfire? Does this position also allow me to crossfire with my own turret/s?

You’re thinking that all you do is plonk down a turret and hammer till someone dies or put down a car wash and watch player after player stumble into it and die. You will lose doing this at levels of play above low gold.

Smart players note where turrets are and take them down or dive the player putting the turrets down.

You are judging a character type based on it’s worst players. While you’re entitled to your own perception I’m going to tell you that those people are playing the character poorly.

Torb is also supposed to: Armor up his teammates, pick off people with the rivet gun and murder people with rivet shotgun when they try to dive.

Sym is also supposed to: Drop photon barrier for defense/pushes, pick off mobility flankers, establish teleporter/shield.

That Moira is animated! Glorious!

1 Like

I got it from 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓸𝓳𝓲 𝓬𝓪𝓯é!
[𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔧𝔦 ℭ𝔞𝔣é ☕]

(Which Is pinned on the Front Forum page, Btw. :scream_cat:)

2 Likes

Wait. You are saying you lose to sym and torb?

1 Like

They made it a giraffic interchange format?

1 Like

Yus.