I'm leaving until the turret issue is resolved

I’ve tried to work around this issue, but it’s 100% ruining my gaming experience and everyone else I play with. Symmetra and Torb need to be FIXED and by that I mean they broken sses need to be reconstructed into something else at least A SMIDGE more difficult and with out the auto aim abilities. I can’t do it anymore. I’m not, by any means a skilled player- but I fcking try. And I try without resorting to easy wins by cheesing it or any other tricks you can pull that will bring the enemy to their knees while you get a fcking nap in because it’s so god dmn easy. I’m done. I wanted to play against other people, and the longer I’m around the more difficult it is to take a game seriously when I see torbs or syms turret(s) on the other side. If you want to play an easy game go play some indie games on steam. This is PVP not player vs turrets. If I want to play against AI there are plenty of games for that. I’m so SICK of these turrets presence. Today marks my official hiatus until news of sym and torbs auto aim abilities being removed and I don’t need to ever come back.

You can get pissed and say I should just ‘get good’ or ‘you won’t be missed’ but the point is, I’m not the only person SICK of playing against these characters. There are other easy characters to play that don’t have auto aim. That should never be an option in a PVP game. I’ve seen so many other people leave for this very reason and it’s finally time I join them.

To see these characters removed I’d pay a f*cking monthly sub.

1 Like

They’re both already getting reworked, what more do you want?

7 Likes

Hop into their shoes and say that again.

1 Like

I’m on hiatus until the changes. And those changes absolutely need to include the removal of their auto aim abilities.

I HAVE, THANKS FOR ASKING. And it made me so angry how terribly easy they are. It’s NOT a fair fight.

They are two of the weakest characters. What are you mad at???

5 Likes

It’s almost as if you can’t fathom auto aim being the sole reason for my frustrations. Would you like me to rephrase it?

You’re frustrated because of something else. Auto aim is an excuse. If a game makes you so upset. Do something else.

1 Like

Just use your supreme aim and destroy them.

They really are two of the weakest characters in the game, whatever you’re doing wrong, do better. We believe in you.

1 Like

Um… I solely come here to the forums to talk about the turrets in this game. No, I really hate that they haven’t been reworked when they’ve been working on other characters, and even introducing new ones. If Symmetra and torb become more powerful but have to aim- Then a f*cking welcome the change.

“Looks at Op’s Icon”

4 Likes

You are clearly not in the right frame of mind to be on a public forum this heavily monitored. I would recommend dialing back the self censored swearing, as it will still likely tip the mods off to your topic and get it all deleted.

That being said, I am sorry you are frustrated with the turrets of the game. Sym’s are a little bit easier to deal with, as they don’t have a dwarf hiding behind them, constantly repairing them, but both require a degree of teamwork to remove effectively. Luckily, both are pretty uncommon as far as picks go in the game currently, and both are confirmed for getting reworked throughout the summer. Hang in there!

3 Likes

I appreciate your concern and cool headed response. I am very pissed off about it. If someone is That bad they need the assistance of auto aim turrets do we really want to be playing against them? It does require teamwork to dismantle the turrets, but it only takes one person to set them up. If the turrets still had to be manually adjusted to fire shots I wouldn’t have such beef with them. But that’s not the case.

I’m not as interested in winning games as much as I am interested in having fun in them. And with turrets around it turns into the tedious task of dismantle dismantle dismantle something that just has to be popped down not manually adjusted. It just makes me say, “Great. I’d rather leave at this point but then I’d affect the rest of my team. But now we have to deal with this guy for the rest of the game.” It’s boring, it feels like a waste of time, I would rather be killed multiple times upon exiting the safe zone by a widow because at least she has to aim.

I hate to admit it, but use sym and tilt people who think this is a shooting game is pretty damn fun.

1 Like

It’s not a shooting game it’s player vs player. It’s a team based game and no one I know wants sym or torb on their team. I’m embarrassed when someone picks one of those two. At least with Bastion he has to aim.

There is no turrent issue. If this makes you unhappy and they fix it you’ll find something else to gripe about. Just like half the community. The glass is half empty.

It’s ok op. I feel the same way towards turrets as well.

1 Like

Wait, what? I knew about Symm, but is Torb getting a rework too?

Yeah, the devs said it’s not til way later but it’s coming.

You say that without knowing me. Sure, someone will take my place and find something else to gripe about, but if you knew me the only issues I have with this game are the turrets. If they made another character with an auto lock on ability I would hate them too.

-> Whines about autoaim and no skill chars
-> Plays Mercy and Moira

Sounds like a troll thread to me.

Idk what you are on about, but Torb definitely requires aim to be successful against any competent team. How about you play him for once, then you might notice that he has the most difficult primary fire in the game.

1 Like