I'm Just Going To Say It

I mean they can share an opinion on their channel. I don’t see a problem if Blizzard disagrees.

Not everything can be CORE. It is a powerful tool when used right, like so many other things.

Probably because balancing is a constant job. No game will never be truly, 100% balanced…short of Pong.

1 Like

…hey don’t knock pong. Rocked the heck outta that on my Atari. :laughing:

Let’s not assume it will be overpowered before we even know what is yet.

I don’t care that you broke your elbow

1 Like

You know, with some tweaking and lower numbers…
Nano boost could potentially be a good ability on a relatively long cooldown.

I personally think this would be good for Sym, that way we’ll always have shield gen, AND she can teleport teammates I do not see how this in anyway would be bad for her.
I also believe that her turrets should just be removed, I feel like they are what make her so situational, once they’re destroyed she close to useless and they can hard to put back up if the enemy has made a push.

I’m very afraid for the Symmetra rework. Yes I don’t play her much, but… We all saw what happened to Mercy. I don’t even want to comprehend what they’re going to do to Symmetra. What’s next, Genji can pull out his dragonblade every 30 seconds?

(Oh god I shouldn’t be giving them ideas…)

Well Resurrect as an ultimate was already really strong and was nerfed because of it.
Teleporter isn’t considered op, putting it as an ability might actually help it get more use. maybe they’ll make tele an ability and shield gen as her ultimate. Now that might be op.