I'm just getting rolled, man

Not really you can use that system for your personal desires all that other stuff is subjective to you.

Than you could say that for anything in the world. I could use a monitor as a mouse pad, and that would’t be me using it incorrectly because that is an opinion and is subjective.

Ya you could use a monitor as a mouse pad I would find that an interesting choice but it’s your opinion on how to use that moniter. Just like it’s your opinion how you use LFG.

But isn’t the correct use using something as how it was intended when it was made?

Ya see Blizzard is very shy about sharing their intentions.

On my damage account, I finished 2638 last season, just did placements (3W, 6L, 1D), got 2641. Gonna try my healer account next; this’ll be different, since I have not done competitive with it yet.

1889 SR on my healing account. This is an amazing competitive system; it’s put one of my accounts a full 1000SR below where I actually am.

Yoz, offmeta, looks like you are kinda recovered from work and mental fatigue to finish the placements for your Healer account.

Ok, i am no SR expert like Kaawumba is but intuitively, this is my take on this:
You have 2 accounts - 1 for damage dealer main and 1 for healer main.
Damage Dealer main (Season 12) = 2641 SR based on 3W-6L-1D
Healer main (Season 12) = 1889 SR

Please do correct me if i am wrong.

I think that having 2 accounts to play separate classes exclusively is a great idea because the SR would be unadulterated.

Have you considered the fact that perhaps your personal skills and natural inclinations make you a better Damage dealer than a Healer?
If SR for placements at Tiers from Bronze to Gold are based off performance, than obviously you are performing better at the Damage Dealer role than the Healer role and this is in comparison to other people who are playing the exact same character and class.

What do you think?