I'm Disappointed

Truly political posts shouldn’t be here imo, there is no good reason for them to be on the Overwatch forums. They never go well either.

1 Like

It was saying, “flag me, I dare you”

That’s purposefully making an inflammatory comment about an already touchy subject. Of course it was flagged. It’s basically trolling.

Imagine all Blizzard employees freely discussing the topic… :joy:

Sometimes a tiny object has a large shadow.

Most forum members have no issues with off-topic threads that don’t turn into huge :poop: throwing contests.

I didn’t. But when you’re saying things that are completely wrong, something has to be said:

We exist here. We say things here, sometimes even about ourselves. The original thread was created by someone LGBTQ. It isn’t just “invading activists”.

3 Likes

Don’t wanna be rude or anything but overwatch forums is the only “Game discussion forum” that talks about race and sexuality so much. I mean yes it’s fine but it’s a gaming forum, idk why we need these kind of posts.

1 Like

Probably because most popular kind of Overwatch content is r34 pictures. It’s great game in terms of graphics, but in terms of background, lore, etc. it’s severely laking.

But it’s goal of such posts - to make OP into victim. Such threads never go well on this forum, yet people continue to create them. Almost as they thrive on that feeling of being victim.

name calling isnt a good foundation for debate

They should be banned, IMO. Those threads invariably turn into clownfests.

1 Like

trans rights aren’t up for debate in my book

2 Likes

You got right to post here anything you want, but it doesn’t make you free from consequences of posting here.

1 Like

i get that, so should i make vegan posts because i believe that isnt up for debate in my book?

of course not. i will occasionally mention roadhog is vegan tho. since it actually applys to the game im on the forums of

i love the transgender community and i despise how badly they are treated. they are even mistreated in their own community. like in arkansas its now allowed to refuse health care and treatment to become transition to transgender youths, you have to be 19 or younger and this will kill a lot of trans youths and trans people. i feel so bad for them.

2 Likes

Generally speaking any topic regarding even slightly controversial real world issues always degenerates into insults within the first 20 posts. Then more people pile in and it reaches 500+ posts within a day.

I’m not really a fan of flagging anything ever but I can see why some would. Excluding the people who did it purely due to transphobia as opposed to just seeing how these posts always go.

This. I understand surgery, but they’re trying to ban hormones and puberty blockers even though cis people need them as well. Puberty blockers are harmless and hormones too

2 Likes