I'm a Level 3 User now?!

i edited the original post by quoting you since you’re an incredible help on this thread and wanted to give you credit :smiley: can you check if the link works? cause to some users the previous links weren’t working :frowning:

yeah a lot of what we know about trust level is speculations i think. like just last week i checked wyoming-myst’s .json and the number of level 3 user was i think 168? (and i read out of that only 6 were non-moderators) and currently there’s 173 level 3 forum users

1 Like

I’m trust level 2 I believe so what all can I do that a level 1 can’t?

You can check my activity. I give nothing but positivity :sweat_smile:

It’s not read time, I have a higher read time+50 days, hopefully it’s not just raw post count.

Edit: Huh, 15 hours later I got Lv3

1 Like

All I can say is make positive and constructive post, and that might can get a trust level 3

1 Like

Could mine also be checked?

podría también ser mía

1 Like

Well keep me update man! :sweat_smile:

Absolutely nothing lol
:rofl:

anyone want to hit me up with a t h i c c check since I’m at work? :wink:

Yeah ,until you make an unpopular opinion and get a suspension ,which resets your progress towards level trust 3/drops you out of it.

Do you happen to have a suspension within these 50 days? If so, that could explain it. As the last 2 requirements says

must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)

and

must not have been suspended

i got silenced and my account temporary on hold does that count xd

Why does level 2 exist then? Just to fill me with disappointment? ;-;

1 Like

Wait, is there a like limit now that I am trusted? Begin liking spree.

well wyoming is also a tech support so he is granted this privileges so he cna do his job

3 Likes

How does one check their days…?

1 Like

Probably.

go to your forum profile and go to summary

To fill you with DETERMINATION to get to lvl 3?

I dunno, I think trust levels are silly

1 Like

source?