I'm a DPS main and I want Mercy buffs!

I just want a healing secondary fire for the pistol.

60% is mind boggling massive- and would break her.

So double the damage boost.

Reverted healing.

Over heal on top of that.

And mass Rez?

Hard pass.

2 Likes

where did they say this?

Mercy would be nerfed to the ground if they buffed her already powerful Damage boost to 40%. That would make her a must pick again too. That will never happen and damage boost is fine at 30% since it only works on one teammate unless she ults and then hits her whole team in a chain as long as they’re close.

I can see them boosting her ult damage boost to like 35% one day but at the current moment. Mercy’s damage boost is fine and works very well with hitscan one tricks such as McCree, Ashe, 76 etc. If I have a one trick like that on my team, I’ll pick Mercy for them as they perform even better.

No. How you managed to reach that as the only other alternative is beyond me.

1 Like

Here. It only gives an intent to buff but gives little to no info beyond that.

1 Like

Hmm… no.

That is a better analysis.

You know, I think you may be right. Time to go back to the drawing board.

1 Like

It would be nice if mercy got a more impacting ability or maybe a stim for her healing or damage boost for a short amount of time.

It would help good mercys with their climb because right now all they can do is pocket (partially) the player they think has the highest chance of getting the team a win.

She enables but I would like to see her being able to enable her own enabling by boosting herself a little outside of valkyrie.

The suit doesn’t have to be all-powered and then just off. It could work in some temporary ways.

Jeff explained why damage boost will NEVER be buffed: Allows one shots that shouldnt be possible

As for HPS, compromise and make it 55% and revert ult charge rate to what it was.

I remember seeing something on the forums about her getting increased heals when GAing to further targets.

Like, PharaMercy/Mercy-Sniper would help Mercy be effective rather JUST Mercy making them effective.

1 Like

Aim assist on PC will be broken lol. In a good way or bad way. FOr the high skill player it will mess up their aim, and it will make the low skill players seem like gods. Aim assist has no place on PC.

1 Like

That dude is a genius :wink:

1 Like

mercy main buys a new account to play dps. claims is a dps main. look at those stats, its horrible. yup defnitely a dps main.
everyone should report this person for buying boosted accounts from third party.

1 Like

^ this.
LMAO, op has 12% winrate on tracer.
must have bought the account on diamond and fell down hahahaha.
Looks like someones moira tracking ability did not trasnfer to tracer/soldier. :joy:

It is just increasing hit boxes of their targets, it doesn’t modify where the mouse is.

Lol but in all seriousness; like I said I honestly do like this because it focuses on (what I feel should be Mercy core design) her mobility. And the heroes she synergize with make it so she can more effective in her job like how she enables them to be more effective

1 Like

Oh. That still is a bad idea because people wont know the extent of the hitbox anyway. They will still shoot at the character models so the addition of it is meaningless.

I wanted them to do a ramp down system instead as in influences more character swapping. Ramp up just influences more pocketing.

1 Like

and I am pretty sure Blizzard nerfs her later