Illari: One step forward, two steps backward

This hero just can’t catch a break i swear. Not only did she get totally ignored, not getting any content for two seasons in a row. Getting a Peru map, but not having a single new interaction when picked on this map but her probably only viable playstyle, holding an off angle and using Pylon mostly for herself was killed.

Pylon is healing her for 20 per projectile now and 16 with the DPS passive. It is simply not able to outheal a Virus or Ashe’s Dynamite! She is even weaker to dive now and her dueling potential was pretty much destroyed, especially against the DPS. Because of the off angling, her 1v1 potential and survivability in general was tanked!

1 Like

“Hwon step forward n’ two steps back!
Nobody gets tew far hlike that!
Hwon step forward n’ two steps back,
This kinda love can…never laaast!”

Pylon no longer dies to Firestrike but also from Virus which is a big bummer to Sombras viability. Strangely I’ve seen a pylon survive a Virus previous patch?? Is the shield regeneration part starting during damage over time? Please address.

When I throw virus on a pylon I also spray a few pellets from my choppa before translocating away so maybe that was it. Idk if the pylon got any “health” buff or nerfs in the past though I don’t keep up with patch notes

Virus base damage impact 5 dmg , 90 dmg overtime
Pylon was 100hp , direct virus hit leave it with 5 hp

Virus was nerfed in DoT damage, but buff in impact dmg when target hacked

1 Like