Ignoring the one and only thread

in4, i’m getting ready to be merged and ignored once again, grabbing popcorn.

9 Likes

It’s because they’ve already given an official response. There’s no need to read all the posts every day. It’s all the same stuff. Nothing has been said in that thread in months that hasn’t been said 4 times already.

35 Likes

Nahhh, last Jeff’s response on the topic was outdated by 4 months, it didn’t answer any of the recent questions… It has been only proven that they are not caring about feedback

8 Likes

honestly they ignore virtually any feedback or questions they dont care about

3 Likes

That’s indeed true, but usually they don’t blatantly lie telling they are reading something daily… No one even expected them to do it before they’ve told that lie… kek

3 Likes

Jeff posted this 14 days ago.

Right now are there other heroes who need balancing and should have a higher priority. Mercy is viable and balance in her current state, other heroes aren’t.

19 Likes

You know how Mercy had the voice line “I am watching over you” and now it’s gone?
That was the voice of Jeff. When that line went, so did he

2 Likes

Meh… considering most of the feedback given is not about buffing but making the QoL better that doesn’t answer to any of them… To me it just seems he ignored everything and assumed the wave of people telling “we want just buff” was right… Basically laziness…

3 Likes

Repeating exactly the same idea thousands of times isn’t feedback, it’s nagging.

8 Likes

exactly they gave a response
they read the feedback and made a decision
NOW they’re not reading it because their decision has been made

2 Likes

Then why do they keep “the megathread” where they “read all their feedback daily”?

If it’s not just to silence unwanted feedback ofcourse

4 Likes

Because if they didn’t merge all the feedback the general chat portion of the forum basically becomes a giant spam bin of mercy posts. I see at least a few of these every day.

4 Likes

I generally find when I drop in to the mega-thread I’m met with the same discussions everytime too.

A lot of pining for #revertmercy or ‘bring back old Mercy’ too which is incredibly unconstructive.

3 Likes

So they can pay attention to other topics.

4 Likes

I can’t deny that there are still some, but i can assure you there’s tons of valid ideas that no-one except the ones in there read… but the point is that people payed to give attention to this stuff should read it, it’s nowhere safe to lie to a customer, ever,

1 Like

so now the thread is lying and should no longer say “we’re reading feedback” and should instead say “this is where we move the things we aren’t reading”

4 Likes

Well… if so much bad feedback is generated by a change it must be considered a problem, hiding it under a rug never solved anything…

Just cause they don’t read it on a daily basis doesn’t mean they don’t occasionally comb through it. But after over ten thousand posts that are all mostly the same thing I think they have a general idea that their next visit is going to be roughly the same.

there where even some threads regarding Tracer the other day thrown in there… lol… That’s just the alternative to a bin…

Not necessarily. There are a lot of repeat posters, and at least half of them are because Blizzard made the mistake of leaving Mercy a must-pick for too long.

On the scale of tens of millions of players, a couple hundred aren’t much.