If you could have just two changes

Easy to say he’s useful when you’re plat and nobody moves around…

I’m not plat
I’ve spent my fair share of time in Masters. What I said still applies.

Though I wouldn’t expect someone who mains Hanzo to accept the truth that he’s one if the best projectile heros in the game.

Right, so you keep that profile closed for what reason? Sounds made up to me.

She cannot shield-break/tank bust like Hanzo though, and I did a lot of Ashe for awhile too. She cannot one-shot people out like Hanzo though, not even close.

The potential doesn’t matter if it’s not consistent. Ashe gets that consistency. Sure, she’s not a shield buster. Doesn’t really have to be considering you should be playing off angles as her a lot of the time anyways…

Personally, I think she’s flat out more fun than Hanzo any day.

Cone fire is never any more or less “forgiving”. It still requires optimized aim to optimize it.

All it does is induce square-root falloff as the enemy area (X arc angle by Y arc angle) decreases relative to your spread angle.

Reducing Tracer’s spread angle would just balance Tracer to be stronger against thin targets and weaker against large targets.

1 Like

I’m also a Masters Hanzo.

I wouldn’t nerf him but I wouldn’t describe him as weak. He’s not broken nor is he under powered. He’s exactly where he needs to be. Average.

Ashe doesn’t outclass Hanzo. Ashe is kinda underpowered right now. There’s almost no reason to play Ashe over Cree unless you’re playing for a specific team composition.

Hanzo isn’t way better than Widow/Cree. They do different things and Hanzo is a slow projectile. You can literally side step his shots at range if you’re outside optimal zone. And hitscan is still more consistent even with falloff.

Because you’re playing for the team composition.

I play Hanzo and Ashe interchangeably. They’re the complements of each other. They even share an in-game interaction.

• Fix the broken matchmaker
  • stop allowing multiple accounts to play on the ladder
2 Likes

Cone fire by definition is less skillful than a tighter spread, no question to even debate that is laughable. I assure you Tracer will get less kills and it take more skill if the cone was tightened. Frankly doing more damage when she does hit could easily be negated. Look, there has to be some trade-off for cheap easy movement.

+1 for freedom lobbies.

1 Like

i think you missed the sarcasm in the post bruh.

3 Likes

Remove reporting for abusive chat.
If you are too soft there is muting and a chat filter.
Also people get around it by having multiple accounts anyway.
It is also the easiest to false report.

Nah…. This definitely needs to stay. I’d rather have some clown perma-banned on 3 or 4 different accounts forced to spend more money and look like a :clown_face::clown_face:

2 Likes

Agreed! I literally had an Ana in Top 500 miss an EASY shot on me while I was standing still! I don’t want such people in my games!!

2 Likes

who misses shots other than bronze? thats clearly weak sauce!

2 Likes

For sure! No WAY that Ana (ML7) can be Top 500 and miss a SHOT on me!!!

1 Like

i hope you reported for game play sabotage!

2 Likes

Takes a lot to get perma-banned for it.
I’d rather just be able to talk crap back to them.

I honestly prefer muting them, letting them know (in vc) that I muted them (which tilts them even more) and continue to make call outs and work even better with the rest of the team.

That way, when we lose, I can be like, we’ll sorry I missed those call outs boys. If only so and so hadn’t been so toxic, I might have turned around to head shot Cree before he got that noon off.

Generally you can tell when people are grouped together with the toxic player and they realize you’re actually smarter than their boosted toxic friend and it’s hilarious AF!!

1 Like