If we were able to remove Sombras LOS checks

Why can’t we remove everyone elses?

Why does Sombra have to be the one that can’t do anything because of broken LOS checks? Why can’t heroes like Mercy or Symmetra have to deal with it? Because it will break them? Yet Sombra didn’t get broken because of it?

Did you know it’s nearly impossible to actually hack a Tracer now if they blink once? Did you know LOS checks are so different for every hero that there can never be consistency between them? Heroes like Pharah has a broken hack hitbox. Did you know that Sombra is in such a poor place that nobody plays her or even talks about her?

7 Likes

I talk about her. A lot.

AND IT MAKES ME FURIOUS.

I agree with you.

1 Like

I remember thinking, “I do not even rely on hack that much, I am going to benefit a lot from these changes.” I have not really played her since, unless I get really annoyed in a match because she is probably my best character.

2 Likes

The changes helped everything on her primary. Her hack, however, got left in the mud because people cried about it.

Less than 1 month passed between the time Sombra buffs were shoved onto live (not even the PTR) and she got nerfed and her hack was gutted because of LOS checks (not even on the PTR).

It’s sad that something as simple as Brigitte giving 50 less armor on her ultimate gets more time than removing the LOS check breaking.

I dont want a full on line of sight removal.
…BUT!
I don’t want hack to be broken by small objects and actions that should not break it, like a random blink(and maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe not have that pesky 2 sec cd. maybe.not necessary, but would help against Tracer.). That is all.

That being said, Symmetra’s ray will not be a lock on anymore soon™, if her rework is as if Jeoff said. It will be more akin to a Zarya Ray(a little thiccer). So the only lock on will be Mercy’s healing ray.

And boi, does my blood boil every time I see that video of Fitzy hacking a Pharah and “failing”. I dunno about you guys.

2 Likes

Welcome to roadhog’s current hook iteration, that puny chain breaks if someone sneezes on it.

Yes that’s an exaggeration so hog haters don’t freak out.

Here is my list of what is wrong with Sombra.

1. She can’t do anything when shot at.
  2. She has a lot of down time.
  3. Her damage is low.
  4. The LOS check on hack is buggy.
  5. Most heroes are still stronger than Sombra while hacked.
  6. There are a bunch of inconsistencies on what can be hacked.
1 Like

Pretty much everything you listed are my rage reasons in a nutshell.

Gotta fix number five, though.

There we go.

Fixed. It’s funny how I can get hacked while playing Mercy and see most Sombra players run away from the 1 v 1 because they know it’s an uphill fight.

It’s funny you say that, because I play Mercy a lot, and you know what?

I’m not afraid of Sombra.

At all.

Ever.

1 Like

I just hate the fact that Sombra is being held by limitation. Don’t get me wrong, I still wreck with her, but it seems like it’s not really rewarding enough.

I made a post about a small QoL change that can help improve her survivability etc.

Check it out and tell me what you think?