If I want to add 10 dummy invisible bots, how?

Let’s say, if I want to add 10 dummy invisible bots on my workshop game, how? Cos I wanted to have my workshop game start automatically when there are 2 players (me and enemy) joined so that I don’t have to keep going to the Lobby and click Start Game Mode.

1. you can go to the “modes” settings and then to “all” and then you can change “all slots filled” to “immediately” so the gamemode starts at the moment the game starts
  2. if you want to create bots tho just create a “ongoing-global” rule with no conditions and “create dummy bot” actions for every slot
1 Like

Like this?

rule("Fill up 10 dummy bots (in order for at least 2 players to start the game)")
{
	event
	{
		Ongoing - Global;
	}

actions
	{
		Create Dummy Bot(Hero(Mei), Team 1, 1, Vector(0, 0, 0), Vector(0, 0, 0));
		Create Dummy Bot(Hero(Genji), Team 1, 2, Vector(0, 0, 0), Vector(0, 0, 0));
		Create Dummy Bot(Hero(Echo), Team 1, 3, Vector(0, 0, 0), Vector(0, 0, 0));
		Create Dummy Bot(Hero(Brigitte), Team 1, 4, Vector(0, 0, 0), Vector(0, 0, 0));
		Create Dummy Bot(Hero(Mercy), Team 1, 5, Vector(0, 0, 0), Vector(0, 0, 0));
		Create Dummy Bot(Hero(Junkrat), Team 2, 1, Vector(0, 0, 0), Vector(0, 0, 0));
		Create Dummy Bot(Hero(Ashe), Team 2, 2, Vector(0, 0, 0), Vector(0, 0, 0));
		Create Dummy Bot(Hero(Hanzo), Team 2, 3, Vector(0, 0, 0), Vector(0, 0, 0));
		Create Dummy Bot(Hero(Reaper), Team 2, 4, Vector(0, 0, 0), Vector(0, 0, 0));
		Create Dummy Bot(Hero(Torbjörn), Team 2, 5, Vector(0, 0, 0), Vector(0, 0, 0));
	}
}

yeah but why would you add dummy bots if you just want to start the game?

1 Like

Because I want the game to start automatically if there are at least 2 players (me [on team 1] and the enemy player [on team 2])

you can start it immediately in settings without all players needed, i explained how in my first comment