If I buy overwatch on PS4, do I have access to play on PC For Free?

_I do know this question was often asked although i am not sure since we are 2018. _
I bought the game on Ps4, thinking i could also play it on Pc.
_Minor mistake i understand if that’s not possible and i am filled with regrets already for wasting money purchasing it on PlayStation. _

_But i still want to know if it possible, if there is any chance that you can get it free on Pc through a Digital Code or something like that. _

_I’ve read most threads saying it’s two complete different development but isn’t that unfair? _
_I mean you are asking to Link account from one place to another, isn’t there a chance for it transfer. _
_so i can play from one place to another. _
_idc if my skins aren’t trasnfered… or the whole game restarts. _
i rather play it on Pc than Ps4 and it would be amazing if they did an update on that that allows me to be able to play it there for free… Because i don’t want to pay the same game twice… Thank You For Your Time

5 Likes

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I think you have to purchase it separately.

Nope.
Separate player bases, separate balances.
Currently no way to transfer or extend access.

on a positive note it is currently only 15 dollars to buy for PC.

1 Like

not the same servers, not the same platform

TLDR: no

Sadly it is not, it says 60 Dollars to buy for PC

Awww. … sales over. but regular edition is 40 bucks. Legendary is 60. … I’m absolutely positive it’s gonna be on sale again soon though.

1 Like

Thank you ^_^. I am still not planning on repurchasing this game.
It would make me either sad remembering i wasted money… Or Mad for not being able to transfer. haha

1 Like

Nope, just like with every game, you need to buy it seperately

like two changes that no-one remembers

There are differences. All I’m saying.