If hanzo is nerfed, Mccree and widow will be next, and so on and so forth, until DPS are useless again. DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN

Slippery Sloping Hanzo nerfs. :rofl:

3 Likes

he cant. Hanzo cannot flank and reliably get away how a widowmaker can. He would die 9/10 on the flank.

theres a difference between basic concepts, and understanding the intricacies of how the game plays out and application of heros in game.

you literally said my logic made widowmaker useless, but didn’t think of the things I said.

that shows you don’t have the understanding needed to really talk about what nerfs to hanzo could do.

slippery slope? excuse me? it has LITERALLY already happened in the game. So bad infact that they had to force dps back into the game with role lock because they had added a character to the game, and made changes that literally made dps characters useless

but sure “slippery slope”

Ah yes, I have no idea how this game is designed.

That’s why the developers keep doing highly specific things that I wanted them to do.

And I’ve gotten another FPS developers to put dozens of my changes into their game.

But yeah, basic FPS design concepts surely are beyond my feeble intellect, huh?

1 Like

Three blinks or a dash isn’t going to get you across the map.

Because there’s more to the game than just flat damage.

Pharah has to keep a distance, otherwise she’ll literally blow herself up. She also has the kit to keep that distance.

Genji’s damage is split up into thirds, each with small, slow projectiles. Even without fall off, his damage is still stupidly hard to get consistently at long range. He needs to close the gap, which makes him a short ramge hero.

No projectile has fall off, btw. Thwt doesn’t mean each hero with that is strictly in one category or the other.

Yea, and Widow can kill someone point blank. That does not mean their kit is designed to consistently do so.

Tracer’s not invincible lol.

It’s simple. Kill the close range hero before they close the gap.

Damn, the more I read, the more it seems like you’re trying to argue that Tracer’s an unkillable monster, even though your opening statement in the OP was literally about the time she got thrown into F-tier and still remains there to this day.

Flippy floppy much?

7.5 meters which is actually pretty much a guarantee escape from close range heroes like Winston.

Sure. So long as Hanzo doesn’t know what the S key does, because lord knows after using your dodge ability, the best thing to do is to just stand still and let them walk up to you.

Then just stay out of that range lol

Just because it’s a little bigger than what her guns allow doesn’t mean she can dominate the whole map before you even see her.

And Widow has inferior CQC compared to Hanzo, even before you consider the 400 damage tank shredder he’s given.

1 Like

I think we need a mix of buffs and nerfs, like nerf mei and reaper but then buff soldier and torb

Yea, sorta starting to see what you meant in the beginning of the thread about how they are a little biased towards Hanzo being good in every situation.

Sorta funny to see them constantly trying to insult you to try and shut you down though.

Slippery slope fallacy.

Hanzo needs a nerf.

2 Likes

not what was said.

you continue to misrepresent.

what was said was:

sure they have. show me where you said it and where they did it then? shouldn’t be a problem right?

sure you have

again not what was said. you can continue to misrepresent and twist what was said, but that only makes you look less credible

it will allow you to get their fast enough for the mobility they have not to matter.

right. meaning hanzo being able to one shot at close range isn’t as black and white as you are making it out to be.

right.

why should she be able to close the gap is the point.

your point is they shouldn’t be able to kill at close range my point is if that is true, she shouldn’t be able to close the gap that easily. it should take far more effort

no im painting tracer the same way you all paint hanzo. the way you see me talking about tracer is how I perceive you talking about hanzo. its an intentional representation to show how you look to me.

no just showing how you can make anything look way too strong if you just say it the right way.

what? unless Winston didn’t dive directly on top of the hanzo, as all winstons should when they dive for the landing damage, the leap wouldn’t even put hanzo out of winstons range.

his tesla cannon has an 8 meter range.

its not a guaranteed escape. it cant even get him out of his range.

again, unless characters aren’t pressing w its irrelevant.

his leap still keeps him in range of all the heros that counter him. and you move slower backwards than forward. unless hes going to completely turn his back and allow himself to just be pelted, they will stay in his range and will be able to kill him.

how do you stay ot of the range of a character who makes range a trivial thing to cover?

your argument makes no sense.

its almost like they are better at different things.

hanzo has inferior CQC compared to genji tracer, reaper, doomfist, and junkrat.

do you see the point here?

A different opinion isnt derailing a thread. If you want to live in an echo chamber you wont find it here lol

2 Likes

Seriously dude, I had emails back and for with Thom Terrasas, and have sketches of the world map that predate their implementation.

Heck, even the fact you could quickly drop out of ground vehicles

I’m probably to blame for the Lasher buffs too.

A weird one they went with that I suggested, is they changed base binding, such that the squad commander had to fly to a base and bind there before the rest of the squad could use it as a respawn point.

Oh yeah, and if you feel like googling PlanetSide and GreyFalcon, you’ll probably see reference to the installer I made called PSInstall, which got 30,000+ downloads, and a similar version was later created by the devs.

Nerf DPS into the ground.

Let them feel what being other roles is like.

Well, if we’re basing this on the forum, then it is true. You should’ve seen the really big “dps are bad/support good,” threads. Most dps should be nerfed threads have a lot of people agreeing with 'em on the forum but the second a support has a “should be nerfed thread.” there are multiple people bashing and dismissing ops statement. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Unless it’s Mei/Sym.

No, they won’t. The point isn’t to make DPS useless it’s to make DPS more even. Hanzo makes a number of other DPS totally useless.

1 Like

Yes please, nerf Hanzo, Widow, Doom Mei and Mcree. Leave all other hero’s the same and let’s see how the game plays. Anything would be better than how it is right now and I personally attribute the current state to the ridiculously overtuned DPS.

1 Like

I didn’t say a different opinion was derailing. I said bringing in irrelevant things from other topics is.

you said, and I quote:

and I said show me. I don’t see any quotes of you saying “do this” before they added the change.

show me where you suggested them before they were implemented them?

I googled it. not a single thing about the “PSInstall”

I then went a step further and googled “greyfalcon psinstall” nothing

I then went even further and googled “planetside psinstall greyfalcon” still nothing.

I then closed google, opened up 3 other search engines and searched the same things again. still nothing.

you make these insane claims and everytime I ask for you to simply link or show the proof you go on a tangent about all these things you’ve done.

but I just cant seem to find a shred of proof.

if you are suggesting “highly specific things” on the forums they implemented it surely cant be hard to just go through and link me to one of the “highly specific things” they took from you?

prove it. otherwise, its all just lies to me.

Or just understand that a game changing meta and hero balance is a healthy game. It shows support and life in the game. It’s okay for dps to get nerfed because their will always be at least 2 characters that are best dps. Thanks to role queue dps will never not be meta. Same with the other roles.

Huh go figure

Try
greyfalcon psinstall planetside

Or here’s an example where I thought it was bad for a light transport to have as much firepower as a main tank.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/question-auraxium-on-striker.147691/page-4#post-2084692

I think widowmaker will be left fine to be honest. Mcree’s fan the hammer damage might get reduced by 1 per shot but I doubt they’ll do anything bad to him.

I found it in about 5 second. ‘planetside greyfalcon’, first result on Google. ,greyfalcon,net/psinstall.,