If Echo can fly, she'll probably have 150 hp

Except she Will fly. She has literal wings, she was heavily showcased flying in the OW2 cinematic, AND Geoff all but hinted at her having flying mechanics. It’s not even a question at this point, the only question is HOW will she fly. Passive, CD, ult, or all of them, etc.

Okay, that is great. Hopefully you get what you want.

It’s not anyone’s guess. A flight ability is a more likely guess than something we haven’t seen her do at all. I mean, sure, she might not have full-fledge flight the same way Mercy doesn’t, and may require some condition to enable her flight, but she’s still likely to have it in some form.

1 Like

I actually believe, objectively, the precedent for flight in cinematics is shaky whereas the sticky bomb mechanic is wholly unique. I would be willing to bet her primary has a detonator and clearly I play things safe to not look like a fool once things inevitably do not go my way.

Being wrong =/= being a fool. Maybe not go through life trying to be correct all the time (because it’s impossible either way). There’s nothing wrong with guessing and turning out wrong.

Guessing that Echo can fly is still a very reasonable and rather likely guess.

1 Like

I want to see a passive that exists if she flies. Like the longer she remains airborne the higher the healing she can output.

Or if it’s based around altitude vs time airborne.

1 Like

Guessing abilities based off cinematics isn’t always accurate. Reaper shot grenades out of his gun in the trailer cinematic, and Widow could suspend herself from rooftops using her grapple hook in the “Alive” cinematic.

Well then…it’s time to make a flying Tank!

We already have Dva and Sigma.

Sigma doesn’t really count…he literally only floats. Except when he ults, then he temporarily floats higher. That is not the same as flying. Also, Dva doesn’t even come close to the same amount of uptime Echo and Pharah have on their flight.

1 Like

I bet you feel silly now, since they were both added.

Well, no, I already made it clear that flight was a possibilty. I actually feel more than silly knowing that she is a dps. That is a HUGE L that I feel bad about.