If Echo can fly, she'll probably have 150 hp

I thought of this before.
It’s mostly because I think that if 50% of the enemy team could continuously fly AKA Pharmercy + Echo, it might be just a LITTLE bit too difficult to deal with for the average team or even for good players.
That would be 1 way around that.

1 Like

It’s possible, especially if she is agile

but i don’t think OW balance team will have this foresight

1 Like

I am not even sure she will fly, fam. No idea why people are so obsessed with that idea.

Maybe because of the wings… And the time we saw her fly.

10 Likes

looks at Overwatch 2 trailer showing her soaring through the air dropping bombs like a G

Yeah, we have no idea why people would think that. /s

7 Likes

3 flying heros on one match. Very fun match to play tank…

I’d be okay with it tbh.

Flying hero with 150 hp sounds like garbage

Pharah cant even stay in the sky and she doesnt have giant wing hitboxes…

7 Likes

It is more likely flight will be on cd or an ult than her just being Mercy 2.0

The flight may also be limited like Sig’s ult

1 Like

to be fair, d.va is shown flying in her short and she has it as just a limited ability, i find it more likely that that will be the case for echo than that she can fly all the time.

1 Like

Just got Dva Winston. Dva can contest Pharah and Mercy so easily now after the booster buff, and Winston too. D.va and Winston are the fun tanks anyways.

1 Like

Geoff also confirmed she will fly…

I am not being sarcastic. There is a very high chance she has no flight. Just pointing out the obvious, fam. I am expecting dozens of disappointed threads if she does not, but realistically, is yo own damn fault.

ur not wrong lolol. Add Zarya to the list of “fun” tanks

1 Like

Behold Geoff Goodman basically confirming she will have flight mechanics (this is all from a thread a few months ago):

Sure, but to say you have no idea why people think that is a bit absurd.

I have no idea why people, such as the above, are treating it as a hard confirmation. Yes, Echo took to the skies in the trailer, great observation skills. What that has to do with her unrevealed kit is anyone’s guess, but I am glad you are following whatever logic trail that everyone else is. I do not swing that way, bro.

The fact you think she won’t fly shows poorer logical reasoning and deduction than people who think she will fly.

And I pointed out why people would think she will be able to fly. You didn’t point out the obvious, you’re stating something that has an obvious answer as if it’s an impossible question, which it’s not. “Why do people think she might be able to fly?” Because we’ve seen it already, simple as that.

1 Like

I like being correct, that is my end game. The chance of my vindication tomorrow is relatively high, and if she flies? I never really said she would not. No harm, no foul. But if she do not fly, you cats will cry foul quite a bit, another mad prediction of mine. It is a two for one if I am right.

That is what it is all about, inflating my ego even further beyond.