If Brigitte can 3 tap Tracer

Aaaaaand there it is. Once again, avoiding the clarification about the OP statement and how i am wrong.

I guess i could call you things because you are being those things but since you are the name caller here, i will leave it at that.

PS: Playing the “im offended, you are being a jerk” card to avoid the question was kinda sad and dissapointing but well, i guess its the best i can get.

PS2: Hey if lucio can wall ride to escape, give Ana wall riding! Good stuff. Bye.

I guess you really just don’t like my answer that I clearly put. Get out if you’re just going to troll at this point.

1 Like

ok bye

Sleep -> wait for the duration (which takes the target out of battle for 5 seconds) -> M1 -> nade -> M1 -> melee = kill 200hp heroes

Because the devs are so proud, they’ll probably put her damage at 79.

M1, Melee, Nade kill a Tracer that’s sleeping.

3 Likes

sleep dart should do 70 dmg just like her primary fire or buff nade to 100 dmg and sleep dart to 30. Or maybe 70 dmg overtime that doesnt wake up the target.

That’s a little much

Brigitte is a little much lol. Ana is trash tier and i hate seeing her on my team.

Doesn’t mean anything.

Brigitte has a huge reward for zero skill or effort, and ana has to aim her projectile and then has to either call over a teammate for guarteed 1 shot or attempt to land her last shot/melee on a moving and cautious target.

That doesn’t mean sleep dart should do 70 damage. I’m just sayin your idea is bad.

Polar bear in a Jaccuzi should be able to 3 tap Tracer imo

It’s irritating because Ana was nerfed for that exact reason, because she was able to kill Tracer too easily. But make no mistake; the Ana/Tracer fight was a lot harder and more skill based for the Ana than the Brigitte/Tracer fight. It feels like Ana was punished for being too skillful, and Brigitte is rewarded for being a bit brain-dead. I’m ok with Brigitte specifically countering heros like Tracer, but the issue is that there is minimal skill on the Brigitte’s part to do so, whereas Tracer (for example) is generally a much more skill-based hero. To further that, in order to be able to kill someone like Tracer with ease, Brigitte can also 1v1 most of the rest of the cast with that same effectiveness.

2 Likes

It makes no sense for ana to not have 80 damage per shot. It was a nerf that made her overall much worse for no legitimate reason. Its a rifle. It should do more.

And now that I look at it, the speed boost removal didn’t make much sense either. it benefited so many characters, not just the few that it was nerfed because of. Removing that speed boost just made it mediocre in general.

Bring back 80 damage and speed on nano boost!

Is this the same Ana that can stun someone across the map? the same ana that can heal her team mates from LONG distance? Is this the same Ana that can apply a Mortal Strike debuff?

Ok then. Ana doesn’t need to kill Tracer in one combo.

1 Like

Is this the same ana that has been outclassed by easier heroes and complete trash tier–or useless–for the better part of a year and a half, because of those unneeded nerfs?

I believe it is.

Watch out, you are making too much sense.
It seems that Ana has to be better than Brig at close, mid and long range and also be rewarded more SR per win because “Aim matters most” as a skill.

Thats … basically it, no other reason at all. She should be able to do what Brig does at any range and better than her because … reasons i guess. :joy:

1 Like

The entire meta revolves around Tracer. Sounds like Overwatch balance to me.

It’s hard to disagree with this. If Ana lands a sleep dart on a Tracer, she absolutely should be rewarded with a guaranteed frag. The fact that she isn’t is blasphemy.

That said, if I remember correctly there actually is a reliable way to always kill Tracer (or any squishy that had 200 hp or less) when you land sleep dart on them, but it’s impractical a lot of the time. If you wait until the very end of the sleep it takes the enemy a few extra moments to recover. This gives you enough time to shoot + grenade + shoot + melee before the enemy can react by using an evasive cooldown. The problem with this is that you don’t always have enough time to wait for the sleep to end in the middle of a fight. Also, a good portion of the time your teammates will accidentally wake her up anyway. But yeah… There’s a pro tip for ya, if you didn’t know you could do that.

1 Like