If Ana Fails...Again

Tbh the biggest reason she has the possibility of coming back is the Mercy nerf. Regardless of the people that protect her at all cost, she is too good and has been for a while, that’s the main reason Ana has been basically useless. You needed to be REALLY good with Ana to get equal value as a regular Mercy does.

What would be interesting is triple tank (which is being suspected as S12 comp) with Hammond, DVa and Zarya/Hog/Winston. Could be interesting because Ana is really good with Hammond, and this could bring Lucio back as well.

I agree and we all know Mercy is the problem. But like I said in my post if this fails its time to remove some weaknesses.

Because people always said the dive meta is why Ana is bad then the dive meta left and changed to something that favored her and is still not used.

So yeah let’s hope…seriously that Ana can have a chance. Because of tired of the logic behind Ana that’s been constantly failing for her.

1 Like

When I saw that he uploaded another “Ana is back” I had to second guess myself about what date it was uploaded because that title has been repeated by other videos months ago.

I mean every time Ana gets a buff I see “BIG ANA BUFF” or a video using her as a thumbnail. I mean like it was hype but the constant failing after awhile I just think to myself…

This isn’t buff…her problems weren’t addressed directly…again…stop with the lies.

What COULD fix her in your mind ?
I don’t really feel she’s underpowered while playing her, but I’m just a Gold Scrub, so what do I know ?

I’m a diamond player who even made a second account to see if I could make it into diamond as Ana and I did. I made masters last season but lost it.

But I made a huge post long ago about Ana’s problems…

Also here’s the link to the an old post I made its a little out dated though…

You can skip to the part where it says the problem with Ana and the solution and reason why for it.

1 Like

I agree that Ana needs more in her kit to give her greater survivability. I’ve had a few ideas myself, one that I rather like is a rework to sleep dart, allowing it to be fired as a hitscan shot from scoped mode without breaking scope. If used outside scoped, I think it should work as a sleep grenade, an aoe sleep effect with the same cast time in a radius around her with the sleep duration split between how many heroes it hits. Both of these would require an increased cooldown, but it could really help her to escape when she is being dived by more than one attacker.

or at least give her time to call for help lol

I just want her to have passive healing. I’m tired of my strengths being used for myself. Then when you actually land the sleep dart having it be destroyed completely by 1 damage it sucks.

Her negatives beat her positives…

4 Likes

She will always be in the shadow of the aboniation which is somehow allowed to have 3 of the most potent support tools in the game.

Seriously, if this game had a ban system like mobas do, balancing would be a metric ton easier…

When will the OW team learn from the HoTS team?

2 Likes

That’s because content creators are desperate to shovel out videos so they will over exaggerate and make click bait titles all day long.

2 Likes

It’s funny how the most fun support in the game is left to be bad purposely for the sake of Mercy and for casual play.

My comment may not be true but it sure feels like it.

5 Likes

Mercy is getting a nerf to her healing and she can no longer boost dragonstrike.

This is good for Ana, The other main healers can be a bit more competitive with Mercy and Ana’s nade could see some use against trans now in favour of the soon to be nerfed damage boost. The problem is Ana still won’t heal enough, Blizzard says she has the potential to do the most healing but that’s only on paper, in practice she still suffers greatly when comparing her healing to Moira and Mercy. Plus Mercy has rez.

I think something that would make her heal more consistently without making her burst heal too much would be a reload speed change. I do like her nano change but I don’t think it’ll be enough

2 Likes

Well, I definitely agree with it. :+1:

Also, Ana is hard countered by barriers. Can’t heal though them, nade through them, sleep through them. Can’t even do damage. No other support is countered by barriers as hard as Ana is. And barriers are everywhere.

7 Likes

There’s your first mistake. Stop watching clickbait youtubers.

There is also nothing wrong with Ana. She is arguably one of the most balanced hero’s in this game. Her strengths are incredibly strong and she has weakness to compensate for it. She has a hard counter in Winston who’s barrier makes her useless, which is perfectly fine for the rock, paper, scissors design this game was intended to have. The biggest problem with Ana is balance issues with other hero’s. It’s the same problem with McCree and Soldier. Balanced hero’s arn’t meta. Meta is defined by what’s overpowered enough to work more times than not.

1 Like

There fixed it :stuck_out_tongue:

Just because I see those videos doesn’t mean I don’t know they’re wrong. I just get tired of seeing it. It influences bad beliefs on something that’s not true. Also keep believing Ana is ok and that the other heroes will be toned down because it won’t happen.

The game has changed and her so called balanced is very under powered now. Everyone knows it even the OWL League players who are the best of players barely play her.

So yeah…please stop saying what’s not true. You’re part reason of why the devs completely believe she’s ok. Her risk-reward ratio is not balanced at all.

I agree with you here. Reminds me of when everyone considered sombra a support cause popular youtuber said.

It’s already started.

I agree. Now winstons out of the meta and we’re seeing more Ana.

Because Mercy is better in every way without drawbacks and Zen is a third Dps.

Okay lets just make every hero in overwatch as overpowerd and unbalanced as hanzo and mercy. I’m sure the game will still be active next year.

Or

We fix the actual problems.