I'd Rather They Just Tell Us It's Our Turn To Lose

Instead of getting a high win rate, only to be met with a FAKE, FORCED, RIGGED LOSING STREAK where you’re actually trying like an idiot…

I’d rather they just pop up a message that says “Sorry, you’ve won too much on our FAKE RIGGED KIDS GAME, and now it’s your turn to lose! Practice some off heroes for the next 7 games because you are NOT going to get a team worth even trying with.”

Just do that.

Or, turn off the BS FAKE RIGGED MMR crap.

No wonder they had to update their TOS to say you can’t sue them for their FAKE, FORCED, RIGGED GAME.

12 Likes

Preach. That’s exactly why they added that, BozoBobby starting to get worried because people are catching on that he’s using their free time enjoyment to make money. The game is using you. It is so blatantly obvious that the teams are not fair, it’s not a matter of “oh wow I must be out of my league here” you could place someone who sits comfortably at a tier 500 SR above where you are and they would easily lose the same match you’re in because it’s rigged. Winners queue and losers queue is real and the matchmaking is awful.

I would actually pay 1€ / announcement, if this service would be available.

Very true. The forced looses are just absolutely terrible right now. My games are literally like playing with a bunch of people who have never played the game before and that was in platinum before I got booted down to gold :frowning: