I want to know how accurate my SR is

if you want to give me a fake number (SR) instead of the real number (MMR) could you at least tell me when and if I have reached an MMR that is 97.999% accurate. I’ll quit grinding my DPS role when I know it’s accurate. Then I’ll try to get accurate ratings on my Heal and Tank.

Thanks

2 Likes

+/- 500SR in a 5000SR range.

So…not very.

1 Like

You can estimate your SR accuracy by seeing how much it wanders around with time. Basically, after you see it bounce of a high value and a low value a few times, that is your range. Pre role queue, this would take ~150 games. It is likely a bit faster now.

Also, for active players, the differences between MMR and SR are pretty irrelevant, and one is no more accurate than the other.

1 Like

thanks

what I’m saying though is that I want to play Tank and Support enough times to ensure an accurate rating (SR/MMR.) No more, no less.

The career profile can’t tell me this at a glance. And if it could, I think more people would be inclined to play those roles. As having an accurate SR would just be one more check box people could fill out.

Easy. Just go back in time to season 7ish when everyone had one account & the game was balanced.

1 Like

tell me what you think about my matchmaker

The matchmaker thinks your SR is correct when you are gaining/losing 24 per game. The matchmaker is excessively optimistic.

1 Like