I want the devs to explain the point of Overwatch 2

With all the stuff we didn’t get and all the stuff we had removed, we all know that this goofy ahh ‘redefined sequel’ is just a shop update, it’s the biggest meme around this game since ‘launch’.

But the devs don’t have the balls to say that they were forced to for money. I want the devs to actually state just what the Hell this game was made for.

4 Likes

The devs have all been fired and moved on.

1 Like

If you take a game, fire all of its developers, and replace them with new developers, is it still the same game?

6 Likes

It wasn’t a dev decision. Greenlighting a new game is a management/exec level decision.

5 Likes

Oh baby…Theseus’ shooter!!!

4 Likes

I feel like instead of telling us the point, they should all be forced to play the game. If you’re going to work on a video game, you should be forced to put in a minimum number of hours a week that counts as working to play the game you’re on the team of.

Higher ups included.

3 Likes

by balls you mean they literally cant? you mean they dont want to post a thing on twitter and get fired off their jobs? lol they literally cant make an official statement like this stop being a child and blaming everything on devs these little guys werent even there 6 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/1cybav0/ama_with_overwatch_hero_design_team_well_be_here/

Try and ask… I am highly dubious of the possibility they’d pick that question though.