I want people to play quickplay witttthhththth

It does happen! But after a while we never talk to each other again, so. They start playing something else or a mode I don’t really enjoy, that, and I have weird hours I play.

well you brought up time stamp date multiple times as if it was the one you sent. who speaks about something several times that wasn’t sent? especially after i said, whether its recent or not, SS is meaningless. so stream it. not that its that serious but it would prove you’re doing just fine. a screenshot doesn’t. especially an unranked one. but in unranked you win [for now]. instead of streaming, show me a date stamp ranked SS. whenever you do comp again.

I need you to read this again. Slowly.

Also read this again, very slowly, give yourself time to process:

This post isn’t about comp, it’s not about win rate, it’s not about the servers, so why are you here?

Yeah it takes some persistence… once they add you as friends, just keep inviting them each time you’re on or at least asking if they want to play and you’ll get there.

I’m sure you’re already aware of all this but who knows, it might help someone else.

i read it. but why would i think you were repeatedly referring to something you haven’t sent? rather than just sending it? since you didn’t, at that time, i associated what you said about date to the image that was sent.

yet my reply, which wasn’t FOR YOU, WAS ABOUT THAT.

every reply isn’t for you. zero IQ.

1 Like

speaking of servers it looks like the east coast just went offline for the night.
i can’t find gue1 or ord1, even in custom games. I’ll try resetting the ip etc.
12:30am on a Monday. It might not be primetime but it’s not exactly offhours for a new release.

I think 0 IQ is repeating the same thing over & over I’ve already answered. Try reading.

then your answer must’ve been invalid. try thinking.

Oh, right, you not liking something makes it invalid. Comprehension is wild.

fiction. truth isn’t bias. whatever you said was empty and held no validity.

Same can be said for you. “you can’t reply to my comment on YOUR thread! How dare you chime in?! Don’t you know the invisible, personal rules, I made up on the spot to try to be right?!”

you can but you’ll look stupid as you do now.
a thread doesn’t mean all replies are for you.
most won’t be. so when you butted in with…

…well, you looked nothing other than stupid.

I can still reply to what I want, regardless. Stop me :woman_shrugging: Go ahead.

you are wild.
mental misfit.

I don’t see you stopping me, go ahead, stop me.

you’re lacking love. i get it.

Ah yes, the classic internet wild assumptions that don’t pertain to anything.

Still don’t see you stopping me :woman_shrugging: shedding a tear over every reply?

assumptions? you mean like assuming someone is talking to you? to begin with? fascinating.

Stop me from replying :notes: on my thread, btw.

It worked pretty well for me. But, I think the way to do it was just to make your own group.