I thought you said you redecorated more maps

But all we got is a darker and sort of recolored version of Chateau Guillard? That’s it? Really? And you didn’t add a new mode to add on top of that. Not even a change to the existing one.

Even worse, Chateau Guillard isn’t one of the greatest maps for deathmatch. Deathmatch isn’t played much in general either.

1 Like

Based on the poll, Deathmatch is one of the most popular arcade modes, and Chateau is very likely the most popular map on that mode.

But i agree with you that Chateau isn’t that great.

Edit: added word arcade, so people wont start correcting me about that.

2 Likes

And what’s up with all this free stuff every event? Jeez I hate when the free stuff isnt the stuff I wanted.

A lot of DM games end early though because people leave and you end up with ‘not enough players’.

That’s indicative that people just aren’t playing it. It might well be the most popular of Arcade modes, but Arcade in general isn’t popular to start with.

There’s a whole separate choice for Chateau Deathmatch, and it’s even below No Limits (no limits is fun, but sometimes majorly unbalanced).

the only “free” stuff we got from the event is some decorated map and items which are in lootboxes. Amazing, how are people not happy wiht it?

Yeah. Next time it better be paid or I’m not buying the free stuff.

It’s not exactly free. Not everyone can play 24-7 because of school, homework, jobs, etc. That’s why they’ve got lootboxes, and some are forced to buy them to get what they want because they can’t play enough.

Even so, RNG is quite stupid in lootboxes. It can either give you a streak of crap, or lots of legendaries. And many new players or players without everything unlocked just get normal cosmetics opposed to Halloween ones.

Yeah, how dare people are disapointed for getting the same event three times in a row?!
I mean I am so glad that they stopped putting any effort into it! Last year they even changed the game mode. Absolutely nothing this year. So happy

1 Like

I doubt that arcade is unpopular. I don’t even believe that Deathmatch games ending early is super common issue. I have never seen it happen myself. Granted, i don’t play FFA that much.

Anyway, i meant one of the most popular arcade modes.

I thought we’d at least get the same reskinned hollywood

What a pity. A map that I won’t even get the chance to even play.

if this is an attempt to make more ppl to play FFA, it is not working.

What’s up with all these people suddenly talking about the content being free? Did y’all forget this game is bought in the first place…?

Chateau has a couple of decorations is not just colors, everything you see in the trailer is in it.