I think it's best we revert mercy now

Amazing idea, Yourself :heart:

It’s a shame the developers won’t see it. Even if they do, I doubt it’ll be considered.

Great job though :+1:

but mass rez granted protection.

That’s if you pull it off. When you’re by yourself, it is much easier for the enemy team to kill you hence why most people did not just wait for their team to die…

It could be good only a up fly like Pharah’s rocket.
Just Vertical big lap to try to escape better.

1 Like

You mean, Bunny hop?

I agree with everything, but not with that.
Anyway, about a new E. I worked with some other players on a ability idea (players from all ranks. S-T500) which would work really well with a nerfed Mass Res and 50 HP/s.
The idea is at the bottom of the post.

I thought they wanted to get rid of hide and 5 man rez, not bring it back.

Just stop with that. Besides the fact that this was just a meme and and only happened very rarely as well as 5 man ress (On top of that succeeded almost never properly), it could have been made completely unviable with a cast time and a proper E ability.

1 Like

I’m just saying that Mass rez only countered Grav-dragon by using the hide and 5 man rez strategy, which was the reason the rework happened. I just don’t think this is a good argument.

Even in that situation. 5 man rez was very rare and if the Mercy was hiding for that 5 man and got it you could clearly say that this Mercy player did a very poor job.
Only carried by her team, abusing an exploit.
That’s hide and res, not a standard way to play her, which is now the case, thanks to her rework.

Hide and res was a biased opinion forced by streamers and pro players, which never really played Mercy.

The ”Hide and Rez” strategy was only used because of a broken SR system. If you look at it from all angles, you can clearly see that tempo rezzes were strategically better.

You both are missing the point. Claiming that mass rez needs to come back to counter grav is a terrible argument because it only countered it by using hide and rez to bring back 5 people because it Mercy was with her team, she’d die and be unable to get the rez off.

Actually, a Mercy does have the potential to avoid getting caught in the Grav whilst with her team because of her insane mobility so no, I do not think the only way mass ress countered grab is by hiding.

all you need is to literally press Q,and BOOM instant full hp and protection.

Maybe 50% damage reduction would be better instead of invulnerability.

1 Like

Enemy DPS can annihilate a main healer that has no means to protect herself other than a flimsy gun that tickles players at best.

she can press Q before she dies.
thats 1 of the many problems with mass rez.

So can every other hero in the game. I don’t see your point. That’s like saying Sombra’s EMP is broken because the effects still last after she dies.

But it’s very unreliable, so it wouldn’t really be a counter. Even then, it’s still rezzing 5 people, which the devs don’t want.

But sombra’s EMP effect isn’t broken.