I Think Bastion Should Be Reworked And Not Buffed

They completely ignored the rework suggestion and basically wanted to buff him, which is seriously not what we needed, what we needed was a rework, so he could be viable besides being a lowly turret and sometimes a tank. It just boggles my mind what Blizzard is actually thinking about doing since they are balancing all wrong, yet people might defend Blizzard because they don’t want their heroes ruined for saying the wrong thing about Blizzard since once again…they ignored us. This is why Blizzard has lost all my respect, they have no smart decision makers apparently and they just wanna wing it all the time, thinking that we’ll be okay with this, news flash, WE WON’T! :angry: :angry: :angry:

3 Likes

And what is it that you suggest for a rework? Because we’re not allowed to have a Bastion that can kill other heroes.

I was thinking he should be more mobile and less stationary, so that he could do damage while moving at least.

This defeats the purpose of playing Bastion.

2 Likes

And what would you suggest since you know a LOT about Bastion?

Rework him to headshot heroes… but he cannot kill them without a headshot. Best of both worlds.

Actually I do know quite a bit about Bastion.

And what do I suggest?

Overclocked is…just like having a torbjorn turret before the rework was done, why not he have a different ult than that? Like an ult where he shoots a barrage of rockets and a laser that does 20 damage per charge during the ult. That would be so much cooler, imho.

And that wouldn’t be Bastion.

1 Like

My ideas for him:

• removal of critical hitbox on back
  • can only turn around 180 degrees
  • 500 shields
  • getting into turret mode takes longer

SCNR

Oh hey, now you can’t leave spawn without being killed the moment you use Sentry mode.

Good job.

In case you didn’t notice it: what I described was his original state in game before all the reworks; Bastion actually was that way.

He should be able to jump higher so that he can get to higher ground, rocket jumping won’t cut it because it damages him faster.

Oh I know… and that “Original state” was never in the live game. It was the Beta Bastion.

And guess what? He died every time he used Sentry Mode.

Wrong. He was too powerful in low regions where he was an invincible fortress for most and got nerfed.

2 Likes

Hmm, it’s funny since that’s literally not true. :thinking:

It’s almost like I was there or something.

Then give your memories an update: back in beta the “nerf Bastion/Torbjorn” threads were legion in the forums.

1 Like

They definitely won’t rework anyone until OW2 because they want all resources on that instead right now

Well, hopefully they’ll rework Bastion when OW2 drops, then we can at least have one good step in the right direction.