I simply refuse to play Overwatch until this April Fools Prank is Over

Gabriel, I feel betrayed.

We should be rejoicing this fact.

ARE YOU CHEATING?

8 Likes

That’s like a joke right …?! Bahaha for real ?!
And thanks!

1 Like

Not sure how Reaper is wearing googly eyes when he has a mask.

Same, I tried to play today, I couldnt. Just ended up watching netflix instead. Its straight up annoying and distracting

I was never with you, Moira. Me and Widow have a thing and I am Mercy’s boy toy as well.

1 Like

Yep, I am pretty sure this is for april fools

1 Like

Clearly not, as I’m the one who created you, not Mercy :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Do the hellacopta eyes, hellacopta eyes.

It’s quite funny that you (the vocal minority) of people throw a fit such little things like this.

It’s not like it’s gonna stay in the game for an year. You’ll survive.

7 Likes

Do I look like I am throwing a fit? Because I am not. I don’t care too much, this was as much of a joke as the googly eyes in the game.

3 Likes

Did I say that you basically are? Not really. I’ve seen other people do so.

But if you dont care too much why make a thread about it in the 1st place?

5 Likes

you are the same people who said Rainbow is Magic was bad arent you

Yeah I call lies on being able to see them while playing. That much going on yet you still see them? Come on now.

Really? That is stupid, I was writing a complaint as a joke in response to the googly eyes joke. I ain’t throwing no fit, why are people throwing fits? At most this will probably go on for only a day or maybe two since April 1st is tomorrow in the West.

Bad news friend, it’s been confirmed that its lasting all the way until OW2 dies. My cat told me, so you know its reliable.

2 Likes

Do you aim? If you aim, you see them and notice them. If you are just shooting off whatever it is your weapon has for ammo, then yeah I would suppose you wouldn’t notice. When you are aiming to get head shots it becomes noticeable.

That’s not a dead meme, that’s an ancient relic.

2 Likes

Hmmm “April Fool’s Day”
I can’t help but think there is a clue there as to how long it will last…just can’t seem to put my finger on it though…

5 Likes

My cat got googly eyes too. It’s worse than COVID-19.

I don’t understand this. You can’t even notice them unless you are right in the other characters face.