I simply refuse to play Overwatch until this April Fools Prank is Over

You do know other countries exist, right?

4 Likes

Did you know there are other countries in the world than USA?

Yeah of course. only_pretending.jpg

You guys didn’t read, did you?

Did you already forget what you wrote yourself?

5 Likes

When was overwatch not a joke? They finally assumed their true nature, let them have it.

4 Likes

Hmm. I seen a juicy “Moira Doesn’t have auto aim” thread, you may want to take your trolling there instead. Here be the link for you! :wink:

I wish they gave us the option to toggle it. I don’t like it either nor think it’s funny at all.

3 Likes

I guess you aren’t even pretending in that thread.

It’s fortnite’s level of funny, it’s just sad.

2 Likes

Same.
I was playing Deathmatch, didn’t notice it at all on the home screen, and then A Wild Hanzo POTG Appears! and I just see these googly eyes and I’m both laughing and like !?.
I seriously thought my game glitched or something.

2 Likes

Damn… who hurt you brother?

5 Likes

I did. He was talking too loud so I shot him. Who’s asking? XD

Yeah just for one day no big deal, Symm is kinda crippy in the select screen with thoses eyes imo.

1 Like

Agreed. But eh, seems people are taking this thread too seriously, not really listening when I tell them that this whole thing was a joke. I wouldn’t be able to not play overwatch for a whole month even if the googly eyes were a thing for the whole month of April.

1 Like

big yikes lol

some people will go as far as they can to whine

i do assume this is a joke though (i hope it is)

this has to be an awfully dedicated troll account…

I still do not understand how it is distracting at all.

Unless the prank is working and people are laughing.

After playing a couple of rounds, the only thing noticeable was the googily eyes on the other Rein as I’m taking us both on a charge off into space. :rofl:

I swear - people will find the littlest thing to complain about. It’s sad really.

Wow man, that is kinda petty and a stupid reason not to play, if you are distracted by googly eyes perhaps you should seek a prescription for ADHD.