I see people have problems with pdanet

heres the thing i pay for unlimited data but unfortunately i cannot get unlimited tethering from my internet service provider tmobile id get a cable internet but non are available at my address and i dont even know if there gonna be here anytime soon which is why i use the app pdanet on my phone and pc to get unlimited lte tethering to my pc so i dont have to struggle with limited tethering now as of lately theres been a problem i cannot play any overwatch at all i can log in but connecting to a server isent happening i click quick play says im joined but i can talk with the people in the server but im stuck on the loading screen still saying game joined but less than a minute later im kicked out i was able to play overwatch before but for some reason i cant anymore can someone explain to me why i cant play overwatch anymore?

1 Like

Use of cellular connections are officially NOT recommended or supported for playing Overwatch. A cellular connection is very likely to be prone to issues such as radio signal interference. Furthermore, some data plans with cellular do block certain services such as an online game from working in order to keep the bandwidth open for all consumers on that plan.

Exact same issue :/, Anyone found a solution??

Hey SwordCupcake,

WyomingMyst’s response was entirely accurate. Cellular connections are not a supported connection type for playing Overwatch and we cannot guarantee the game will function as intended with that connection type.

-Lantrasau