I regularly get ban confirm messages upon login

So sick of so many accounts regularly cheating

5 Likes

I reported someone using the gamer word and nothing yet. Which means no one else in the game reported them, which makes me sad.

1 Like

wtf is “the gamer word”

1 Like

It’s a very naughty word.

Tbf, there are ALOT of gamer words.

1 Like

You know… the gamer word?

1 Like

Cheaters are having more fun than you are which is annoying

1 Like

It’s a slur usually.

It sounds like you just have a hard time accepting that your not good at all. All of the posts quoting “i regularly get ban confirms” for whatever reason, is nothing but embarrassing for you. On top of that people create a new account in 5 minutes so their just gonna run more circles around you again while their getting their new MMR up after stomping begginners

Ooo I like that word

1 Like

How do we know they’re cheating and you’re not just falsely reporting them whenever you get killed by literally anyone?

It’s not like this system isn’t 100% easy to abuse if you just check all the boxes, it’ll automatically flag someone and you’ll get a message.

2 Likes

It just means they have been reported multiple times, not especially for cheating…

1 Like

is being toxic on forums worth losing your account over?

Honestly, I rarely report people, and I get them all the time. Like it will be like say one month I reported 1 person, I get continuous messages saying something about the “report”. It’s weird and my friend gets the glitch too. She reports even less than me

Ive got about 10 more just like everyone else who plays this game regularly so you achieve absolute zero especially with the false reports you submit. Were you aware that false reports will also get you banned? Now you are. Get food and stop calling everyone else a cheater just cause you cant play

I didn’t call you a cheater. The reports are for toxicity, so yeah enjoy your ban buddy.

If you only report for cheating, the confirmations can only be from other people reporting that person for cheating. If you report for many things, the confirmations can be for anything.

Im being toxic because im calling you out along with about 10 other people for simply just being bad and accusing everyone else of cheating? Haha. You know false reports are bannable too right? Im sure you know that cause your likely on your 4th account

Its pretty bad, I regulary encouter cheaters. Id say a cheater in every 5 games.

I haven’t gotten any for any of the 100% obvious spin bots that I have reported; nor for the most recent one where someone kept calling other people a slur

But I got suspended because I asked if someone was a bot in one game because I honestly thought they were, and it turns out a 5 stack had a legit new person who had never touched a pc game before in their party and they all reported me :slight_smile:

Oh and then a few games later ran into someone with a GM title that went 0-0-9 with less than 1k damage on 2 maps of Nepal and me and someone else asked if they had bought the account since it was so bizzare; turns out they were letting someone else play the account and the 3 stack reported me too

NO REPORT ABUSE HERE