I really hate EMP

I’ve started using EMP only after one of my teammates drop theirs Ult.

D.va decides to use self destruct, EMP as many people as I can.

Lucio pulls sound barrier, EMP.

Meteor Strike, EMP?

Transcendence? EMP

A man who can find the silver lining

I appreciate that.

Seems like a good
Idea I will try this and see if it works for me

You just saved me some embarassment

Character being trash for a year is no excuse for them being overtuned.
Cough Hanzo Rework Cough

I was about to write a rebuttal, but then I saw your career profile. Maybe switch to someone who isn’t hard countered by her? Idk, like Hanzo?

btw, i know this is /s. Playing along.

1 Like

People who get triggered by this without fully reading. -900 IQ

1 Like

God, this thread is full of people who think the Devs should actually listen to us. Overwatch is doomed.

I hate EMP and hack because it totally kills me when i am playing Reinhardt, which is majority of the time.

I LOVE EMP and Hack and by Sombra now because finally, Sombra is so very viable for people to play now. Both abilities have so much impact nowadays.

1 Like

EMP is useless without your team following up.
Sombra alone has tickle damage that doesn’t do much if she alone tried to follow up EMP by herself.

Without follow up from her team it is one of the worst ULTS in the game because all it accomplishes is an annoyance for a few seconds.

Buff EMP, vacuum all teammates to Sombra.

2 Likes

!Apagando las luces!

1 Like

You can actually solo wipe an entire team if:

All the enemies are DPS
3 DPS 1 tank 2 support
If they don’t have Brigg

I actually did it once, was glorious.

It hurts how true this is

1 Like

Sombra: “how about a magic trick? Im going to make my team… disappear!

Apagando las luces!

Tada

Theyre… gone”

Was this in a low rank? Most of the cast has better guns than Sombra, and can out dual her or make her go away.

If you have better aim then you can 1v1 a soilder, just so you know.

Don’t stand all on the same spot and don’t pick heroes who are totally ****ed when hacked. And EMP like grav is only strong if you team works.

1 Like

How is this different from a zarya ult & dva ult? How is this different from a mei & hanzo ult? How is this different from a rein and dva ult? How is this different from ana nano’ing a rein on a KOTH map and getting a 4-5k?

The game rewards playing with the team. When you stack ults together – especially ones that compliment each other – you’re gonna get a bigger pay off, team kill or multiple kills.

The way to counter this is to match your ults with your own team. You’ll get way more mileage out of that.

It would be nice if you read my entire post before you make it out like I’m complaining about EMP. lmao. Since you didn’t read it here it is:

1 Like