I really hate EMP

I would gladly trade EMP for Meteor Strike.

Guys…read the post again. :joy:

2 Likes

/r/woosh!

8 Likes

Lol, most of the people here didn’t pay attention to the post.

4 Likes

You didn’t get a invitation, but u joined anyway

Fixed.

4head 20 chars.

You got me dude, EMP does really bs because your team will just press s and say sombra doesn’t have enough damage.

2 Likes

suddenly when ana and sombra has a time to shine they need to be nerfed.
QoL for forum

1 Like

I know right! But of my mains were trash for over a year.

Just don’t get EMP’d 4head.

I wouldn’t say whoosh it’s just that the OP isn’t very good at phrasing jokes

1 Like

how to counter emp 101

1. have defensive ult ready (preferably beat)
  2. stay out of its range
  3. sombra chooses to either solo ult you or your team, regardless of who she chooses its pretty much countered

there you go

Ehh, she’s one of many counters to Doomfist. Literally 1/3 of the roster counters Doomfist.

yes, bc reins hammer swing totally reaches her before she can hack him, leaving him standing there not able to do his main job of shielding

Really funny how missing one word in the OP caused this much woosh.

2 Likes

Sombra v Doomfist is a square 1v1, a good DF will never let sombra pull a hack, just like lucio.

1 Like

It’s kinda funny. My last game I had a game with a enemy Sombra and remember thinking man, EMP is such trash.

I was playing Bastion so I was being cheeky and would do a 360 spray and pray every so often to do “Sombra checks”

When I saw erratic behavior on her part (or saw she had EMP) I would tell my group to group up away from me and spread out. She didn’t get a single good EMP and I’m pretty sure their team had gone full tilt last 2 minutes (on the second point Hanamura) because they were staggering in single file.

EMP is strong if you don’t prepare for it.

1 Like

Im so glad some of you can read two sentences into a post- instead of see a title, and froth at the mouth before you click reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ehehehehe Huehue

Oops

1 Like

I mean at least when I use EMP, I know that my team will be spread apart and not get hit by Grav-Dragon or some equivalent for the ump-teenth time

2 Likes