I prefer Mercy stay single

Mercy staying single could just end all this nonsense ship wars / arguments. I find single women fictional characters are more likeable just like Merida from Disney Pixar Brave.

What Mercy truly wanted all this time, is Ingrid’s apple pie recipe because she’s clearly in love with the Ingrid’s apple pie that she never stopped talking how much she loved it since OW1 till now .

22 Likes

How could you say something so brave and controversial?

5 Likes

Evil Torb just keeps hiding Ingrid away, so Mercy can’t “…just go talk her myself.”

I see a PVE mission possibly in the making here. Season 12 mayhap?

4 Likes

Torb is basically Mercy’s step dad. Torb has so much amazing lore. Travesty this game never got the Netflix show. The characters and episodes write themselves

5 Likes

Bruh if mercy gets a bf I’m unsubbing from her Onlyfans, I know that much

6 Likes

Relevant

2 Likes

There is no lore to follow it got all canceled and the comics have been mediocre at best so why care?

Y’all gunna be disappointed when it’s Phara and not Genji

Pie is good, but there is more:

1. Coffee cup
  2. Cat (jetpack cat as an option)
  3. Aquarium fish (betta maybe?)
1 Like

Mercy is way too good for the chumps in ow2. Except torb. He’s a hardworking family man.

1 Like

As much as I’d like this nonsense to end, I really doubt they’d end even if she was canonically confirmed to be aromantic lol. People are oddly invested in this.

Oh so this is what this is all about. You just want the recipe yourself!

Smh even if she does get it it’s not like Blizzard will share it with everyone

You have a preference?

I just don’t think about it as it’s entirely unimportant

You must be drunk if you think people will stop shipping other people. People do this in spite of lore.
I imagine Mercy not being a real person just makes it more of a thing to do in some peoples minds.
I may be wrong, I haven’t dabbled in shipping since Gaia Online lmao

3 Likes

she gets tossed around from Pharah, Ashe, Cassidy, Baptiste

wat did i just read.

I kinda hope she does too. My preference is for Gency, but I don’t want anything to come of it. I just like them teasing it.

It’s so much better than Pharmercy, though, especially now that Pharah’s just a meathead. Seriously, what did they do to Rocket Lady!?

1 Like

I also prefer single characters just because I like relationships to be a thing the fans make stuff for, strictly for fun. A lot of romance writing in popular media is kinda trash anyway (with 90% of gency’s appearances in OW only contributing to this)

Mercy barely has any character to her, anyway, so her and whoever they inevitably settle on lumping her with should be developed more before they dabble in relationship stuff.

idk man, I feel like Netflix would screw it up

Pharah*

and I’ve already said how gross it is, neice aunt kinda relationship right there

pharah, hog, genji, cree…

never once have I heard of bapmercy or merashe

I personally don’t really think it matters (unless your a pharmercy shipper, cause that’s just disgusting, age and prior familial relationship), but if I had to pick I’d say gency, just cause its the og.

Or hog, cause its funny as heck.

theres always femboygaming you can sub to.

Alternatively Mercy could have the entire cast (and the pie recipe) as her harem.