I never got a game key so HELP ME

I’ve been playing overwatch since it came out, I’m level 647 and read the forums religiously. If only I could post them I’ve tried countless times but a game key was never in my game case. (I play on console) I have so much I want to say and do as well as be apart of the forums so I can give feedback but I cant. Any help?

Hey there!

I noticed you don’t seem to have your PSN or XBox Live account connected to this email address. Can you update that using these instructions? You shouldn’t need a special key or anything.

1 Like

Hey again BewitchdRose!

I caught your second thread on this where you mentioned that just linking your account didn’t work. The other big thing I noticed about this account is that it has Parental Controls enabled. One of the parental controls does not allow forum posting.

Contact the owner of the parental controls email address and have them enable forum posting to fix this. Other than that, it can take up to 24 hours for these kind of account changes to go into effect on the forums. That means that you may need to wait a day from the time you link your account or update your parental controls to post on other forums.

Thank you so much for the help!