I need your help pls

I really need this to be read, I’ll repost just once
Hey there,
One day ago, I was doing some ranked games and in one of them, everything was going well untill I was disconnected from the game due to wi-fi issues.
I was actually having some problems like this the last days so I was avoiding ranked, but this day, the wi-fi seemed to go well so I thought it would be ok.
After this disconnection, my wi-fi started to work again and I was able to reconnect, but just for a few minutes before disconnecting again.
Seeing noting was working, I turned off and on my computer to see if something would change and reconnected.
I then went to see what happened to my rank, since we lost, (i knew that bc i was playing with a friend) and saw I had been banned for 10 minutes and lost 50 points of rank.
I was really angry and thought it wasn’t fair since I just didn’t have the time to reconnect and I didn’t throw, quit or anything.
However, I told to myself this wasn’t that of a problem, since i just would’ve to win to games and that I could’ve been more carefull with my wi-fi situation.
But today, beginning my ranked games to take back my 50 points, the game automaticly crashed as it was showing the players ( y know the part where there’s the “vs” sign between the teams).
I can tell it crashed bc the music was still here but the screen was showing me disconnected, and this day, I did a lot of death match ranked games before, to be sure that there wasn’t any problems of wi-fi.
Bc my wi-fi was still there, I immediately reconnect to the game to see if I could join the game again… And saw I had been banned for 30 minutes and lost again 50 points.
I think there’s a problem with the rankeds wich makes my like autoban or makes the game autocrash, would like to get my points back (at least the fifty from today), and would like you to explain me what I should do.
Sincerely, a sad man.

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

This is more likely still connection problems. The game client is trying to connect to the game server but something is stopping it.

First, stop using the wireless features of your network, please plug an ethernet cable directly into your computer. This eliminates a high number of common user-end problems with disconnections. These other tips also help:

Of course, nothing is working and you are still disconnecting, please run a WinMTR test to test your specific connection route to the game server:

WinMTR instructions:

1. Download WinMTR from http://winmtr.net/download-winmtr/ (Console players need a Windows Desktop Computer connected to the same network as their console to do this.)
  2. Unzip the WinMTR.zip file to the Desktop.
  3. Open the WinMTR folder and select the 32 or 64 bit version. Choose whichever one corresponds to your version of Windows.
  4. Run the WinMTR.exe
  5. Type the IP address you want to trace in the “Host” field. To get the correct IP you will actually need to open up the game and go Practice Vs AI or Quick Play and if you are on PC hit Ctrl+Shift+N and it will bring up the ingame network diagnostic graph, or go to Video > Options > Display Network Performance Graph if you are on any platform including Console. In the top left corner is the IP address you want to run WinMTR to.
    Network Graph
    note When looking at the IP it will show up ingame as something like 12.34.56.78:12345. You will want to leave the last 5 digits and the colon at the end off and the IP you want to use is just the 12.34.56.78
  6. Once you notice the connection issue while playing, play for about 6 more minutes, minimize the game and click on “Stop”.
  7. Click on “Copy text to clipboard”, then return to this forum thread.
  8. Type two sets of four squiggly lines and then paste the contents of the WinMTR test between: ~~~~ Paste WinMTR Test Results Here ~~~~

If in the event you can’t even connect to Overwatch and get into any game mode at all, please use one of the following IP addresses based on your geographical region:

• US West - 24.105.30.129
  • US Central - 24.105.62.129
  • Brazil - 54.207.107.12
  • Europe - 185.60.114.159
  • Europe - 185.60.112.157
  • Korea - 211.234.110.1
  • Taiwan - 203.66.81.98

From what you described, this is only just connection issues you are dealing with. Penalties cannot be reversed, but if you follow my provided steps, we may be able to at least identify the problem, if not fix it. Cheers!

Hey, first, thank you very much for taking time to respong to me.
I actually have an ethernet cable, my bad.
So you’re telling me there isn’t any way i can claim back my points?Not even by contacting blizzard?
Anyway i’ll be sure to install your thing, but what do I do if I try to do rankeds again and the game crashes again, and I loose points again? Should I just not even try to do ranked again, since there’s a risk I would disadvantage my team?
It’d be the third time, which would be a problem.
It’s a vicious cycle at that point:
I can’t prove that I was unfairly banned
So I need to do more rankeds
But I can’t do any rankeds bc there’s a risk I can be banned again
And I can’t tell I was unfairly banned
I’m f***

Correct, while it was not your intention to leave, you did leave a match and per competitive rules are penalized appropriately. See my link above where Drakuloth, a Blizzard Support Agent, carefully explains the policy.

Correct, please avoid rank play when connection issues are present. Use non-critical modes like the Training Range to troubleshoot and Quick Play to test several games instead.

First play safe, avoid Competitive entirely, and first troubleshoot in the training range and then test in modes like Quick Play. If you can play several games in those modes without disconnecting, ONLY then return to Competitive Play. I myself nearly was banned in season 2 for a computer crash involving my headset, but by avoiding Competitive Play, troubleshoot with Blizzard, and then only returning when I was sure the problem was resolved, I could work my Competitive Play standing back to good (and I got a career-high rank by the time the season ended too!)

Yep, i’m going with that, thank you again

|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|                           192.168.0.254 -    3 |  635 |  617 |    0 |    5 |   26 |    2 |
|                          78.192.231.254 -    3 |  635 |  617 |    0 |    7 |   67 |    2 |
|                           78.255.46.126 -    3 |  635 |  617 |    0 |    6 |   29 |    4 |
|       p11-9k-3-v826.intf.nro.proxad.net -    3 |  635 |  617 |    0 |    6 |   27 |    4 |
|bzn-crs16-2-be1125.intf.routers.proxad.net -    3 |  636 |  617 |    0 |   10 |   33 |   10 |
|amsterdam-9k-1-be1004.intf.routers.proxad.net -    3 |  636 |  617 |    0 |   20 |   41 |   18 |
|                           80.249.208.83 -    3 |  636 |  617 |    0 |   20 |   45 |   19 |
|       ae1-br01-eqam1.blizzardonline.net -    3 |  636 |  617 |    0 |   27 |  153 |   20 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |  142 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |  142 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |  124 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |  141 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |  141 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |  140 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |  140 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |  139 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |  139 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider~~~~