I need you!: most pathetic death in Overwatch and Oceania

I stop playing Overwatch two weeks ago because I am inmerse in a creative project: an amateur shortfilm about a pokemon-go-like app (wizards themed, like the incoming Harry Potter Wizards United game).

The plot is a parody of Ready Player One, with a clumsy hero as the Chosen One who wants to be a youtuber but is a noob in every game…

I will be busy with this project the next month. I need 2 things from you:

1: AN OVERWATCH CLIP SUGGESTION
For this project I need a very pathetic death clip in Overwatch. I have to record it, but I need ideas for inspiration.
What would be, in your opinion, the most pathetic death for an spectactor who doesnt know the game?

2: A REAL LIFE CLIP

In this shortfilm, one epic scene consists of people from every part of the world giving their energy to the protagonist (similar to Goku gathering energy for a Spiritual Bomb) with their smartphones. Now, I have clips of people from:

• Europa (2),
  • America (1),
  • Asia (1)
  • Africa (1),
  • and unidentified places (5),
  • but I lack Oceania…

Are anyone of you from there??? I need a clip with an emblematic object of the country (i.e: animals, buildings, etc) , it doesnt matter if your doesnt show your face. You only have to hold your smartphone and send your energy to the sky. Better if you are dress up as mages, and if the clip is recorded at night or dusk .
If you want to help this silly content creator, you can send your video to sienteelfactorf @ gmail .com . People from other places than Oceania are wellcome too.

I know maybe I wont receive any videos, but I wanted to give it a try…

2 Likes

This clip is amazing, but is more a pathetic POTG rather than a pathetic death.

But I will use it if I dont find any more suitable.

I would suggest a reinhart with the shield trying to charge and falling to the train in busan. That clip would be in third person, easier to follow for foreign people

1 Like

I would just look up deaths on Overwatch reddit or rapida’s Overwatch Moment’s (there is 208 of them currently, bound to be enough)

1 Like

I will see all of them. Thanks.

That is the kind of stupidity i was looking for.

Genji with Nano Blade being slept and having his momentum carry him off the map

2 Likes

Ana sleep darts a Pharah flying over the streets in Oasis, then Pharah gets run over by a car.

Or in Blizzard World Ana sleep darts a Genji just as he ults and dashes towards her, and he falls on one of the moving amusement ride carts. It carries him into a room filled with Sym turrets where he’s fried to death.

Or in a narrow corridor you’re playing Bastion and all your teammates are low health standing in front of you and you shoot blindly ahead, but on the opposite end is a deflecting Genji who deflects your bullets killing your whole team and you as well, meaning he solo team wipes thanks to your Bastion.

2 Likes

Thanks.

The bastion’s one is a classic stupid death. The genji’s one, however, is more bad luck than a stupid play.

Another one I can think is a Roadhog hooking a selfdestructing Mech…

Australian here, I will see what I can do about getting the video, but it will be a little hard for me as I live in a (slightly) rural area, and my main focus at the moment is school.

If I do manage to get the opportunity to go to a familiar landmark, I will probably go to the Bell Tower or the Swan River, will see how things go.

1 Like

Thanks. I will pray for you in exchange, or help you with not so advanced statistics

1 Like

Or you just can pose with a koala or kangaroo, an Australian flag, etc.

1 Like

That I can do.

The area I live in tends to be a hotspot for Kangaroos.

Go for a boop as Ashe and die doing it without killing the enemy LMAO

Now I envy you.

In my area there are only magpies.

1 Like

That could work, but foreign spectators could not understand there is a knockback caused by the gun…

Today I played Orisa.

I saw a charging Reinhardt. Our Winston dodged him and Rein was already past him. It was quite unfortunate for him to not realize that I would pull the Reinhardt via the orb right in front of him yet again and get Winston stuck to the charge.

I thought that was quite pathetic.

As for a pathetic kill, have a look at the first clip:

Vid is mine btw
subscribe to my channel

1 Like

Fly with Mercy or Pharah and get hit by the Busan Train when peeking the edge? The kill would be obvious for non players, because getting hitted by a train is something that kills :smile:

1 Like

Awesome, dude! :rofl:

1 Like